Part 1

Frisk stared at the obstacle course. She glanced at her side as the cowboy hat of Jessica Reynolds, daughter of the god of Justice, appeared. "Glad you could make it to see me win, Dreemurr."

"You know, Jessica. People lie about you." Frisk said. She grinned. "You do have a sense of humor."

"Yeah right." The blonde scoffed, pulling down the brim of her hat. The two girls took off as one, gripping the monkey bars.

"Go Frisk!" Chara Serial howled, a wide grin on her face. Asriel, Frisk's half brother, grinned as well.

The air was cold with snow. Camp was in Snowdin, training demigods. Demigods were the spawn between the gods of old and mortals. Chara was the daughter of Strife, while Asriel and Frisk were half sibling children of Toriel, goddess of life.

I could make sure you won.

And Frisk was the object of a god's affections.

Long ago, Frisk had been the adopted daughter of Toriel, the first demigod. Then G, god of Death, had fallen in love with her. He had attempted to kidnap her. Frisk, wishing not to dishonor her mother, had killed herself. To honor her daughter's sacrifice, Toriel had created reincarnation.

No.

Aw, come on. I promise to not kill her.

Last year, Frisk had saved her father Asgore from the Underworld. Ever since then, G had started to talk in Frisk's mind, trying to seduce her.

It hadn't worked. Mostly.

I can't depend on you for everything, G.

You could.

Seriously, now?

There was a groan from Death, and Frisk jumped onto the climbing wall. "Why don't you just give up?" Jessica taunted. She was already a few feet ahead.

Frisk smirked, noticing a button. She pressed it, the handheld in Jessica's hand disappearing. The cowgirl yelped, braid swinging.

She growled, chasing after the brunette. Frisk quickly climbed-

Watch out!

"Woah!" Frisk yelped, ducking. She had forgotten about the flamethrower. She waited for the hiss of the gas to stop, then hopped onto the platform.

Jessica's hand landed on the ring the same time Frisk's did.

"Let go!"

"Not a chance, Dreemurr!"

The two girls struggled, not noticing the gas had started again.

"Frisk, watch out!" Chara screamed.

The flames shot up into the air.