loving you ❤ [part 7]

You layed in your bed,having the shirt with makos smell gripped tightly in your hands . You were serious,never washing this thing again. Breathing it in every few minutes or so helped you sleep.
waking up you yawned ,loud. Laughing you put on a jacket ,covering your tight shirt you used for battle. Walking out of your room. Everyone had went out,you decided it was okay,just to keep your leg settled for a while.
Hearing shuffling you turned around "Roadhog?" You said, shocked "why aren't you out with rat?" He merely shrugged. " shoulder pains.. " he grunted. You rolled your eyes but smiled. "Well,Since we're alone,let's do some stuff!" You suggested. " like? " that kinda stopped you ,you actually had no idea. "Uh..movie?" He nodded, walking into the kitchen. As you set up the movie ,he was still rustling around in the kitchen.
After you finally picked one out and put it in,you turned to see maskless Road hog. Fuck just looking at him out you on edge. The sudden high feeling returned,shaking it off you eat on the couch ,hugging a pillow. He sat down next to you,the movie played for a good 20 minutes,you both shared a bowl of chips. Silence ,awkward,awkward silence hung in the air. You heard him shifting and grunting ,looking at him he was struggling to sit in a comfortable position. "You adjusting your hog?" wh
the words slipped out of your mouth before your could stop them. Shit. He stopped for a moment. You thought He was going to yell. Instead,a loud snort filed laughter filled your ears. Oh my god. He covered his face,laughs still escaping. You sat there for a moment silently ,but you started laughing. This was happening. Oh god.
  "Ah..haha. What was that?" He smiled , looking at you. Your face,burning "i..I don't even know myself!" His smile only grew larger. " Shit. You're funny,kid" you laughed and leaned against him slightly. "I guess so." He rustled your hair. God,was this happening? You felt numb,in a good way. Closing your eyes,you let your body rest against him.
He smiled and rustled your hair with his warm,large hands. The movie playing in the background,seemed to be drowned out by the intense beating in your ears. Mako layed his head on yours,breathing in and out slowly.
He never intended on caring about you. You were just another annoying pest in his way. But..you,annoying little you,somehow managed to reach deep into his heart,and violently wear it down. God damnit,he cared about you way to much. The movie already ended,you were asleep against mako,he was awake running this hands through your hair. He sighed,picking you up,and taking you to his room. Laying you on his bed,he leaned against you,and got settled. kissing your forehead,he smiled. "Goodnight..(Y/N)"