Chapter 12- Elena

Anubis left and I was stunned still standing next to the lake I was going to get another drink of  water when I heard a sharp painful scream I ran to where it was coming from and found that it was arena screaming while another wolf was on top of her digging into her neck I didn't know what to do I just stood there until Noah and star wrapped the wolf in thick leaf rope.

I didn't know if I should help or go to arena or run away , then I found out I was heading to arena as if I couldn't control myself then I decided to go with it I ran to arena "alright it's going to be ok" I looked around looking for something to wrap her bleeding neck with until I spotted a leaf I grabbed the big leaf and tried my best to wrap it around her neck to stop it from bleeding. I added more leafs because the first one was starting to get drenched in blood. I finally stopped the bleeding by using five leaves, Arena passed, out and Noah and star were having trouble tieing. I went over to them and tied the wolf up seeing the suprised faces that Noah and star have on there faces.

"Elena you came back are you ok" Noah said looking for any injuries on me though I had none  then Star came up to me and said "don't ever do that again you almost gave Noah a heart attack" I was starting to feel as if Noah had any feelings with me.

We carried arena carefully into the cave and threw the wolf into the corner of the cave surrounded be sharp sticks so he won't escape, I was trying to decide wether it was a good time to tell them what Anubis told me.

Arena woke up so star was taking care of her I was relaxing outside thinking about what has been going on in my life when Noah came by relaxing next to me "hey" he said, wow what a nice conversation. " Hey you, yeah let's have a nice conversation while there's a Egypt god of death somewhere around in this forest who is trying to destroy our life's while we have someone bleeding to death and a wolf who made the injured one bleed to death so yeah hey nice to meet you how was your day" I mean I wasn't trying to be mean but my day so far has been like hell.  I saw Noah's face and he looked sad at what I said I started to feel sad "look I'm sorry I feel like I'm living in hell right now" "we all feel like we're living in hell so it's all right if you yell at me I can take it." He looked so brave when he said it but he misunderstood me a little " yeah thanks but I really didn't mean to yell at you after all you saved my life your a nice guy".......oh god these weird emotions are getting to me I think I like him OH NOOO.

So we talked all night while star and arena slept I started to feel tired so I got up and went to the cave with Noah following from behind " good night Noah" "goodnight".. yup I'm living in hell.

[Ha what did you guys think of that see it wasn't that short]