Chapter 13- Noah

I stayed up while Elena and the others slept to make sure nothing bad was happening.i started to feel calm for the first time I then started to notice my fur turning from blue to snow white huh that's weired.

I looked back at Elena she was sleeping peacefully that's good this Anubis stuff has been driving us mad especially her since she's been with him for a long time it was then did I also begin to notice that they were in love no wonder why Elena was still attached to him she probably still loves him.

My hopes were starting to go down I was going to ask her out on a nice walk by Misty moons waterfall the most beautiful place here as is she but I'm beginning to think, should I even ask her.

I stood there for what seemed like a very long time I started to see a large dark figure slowly moving towards me it was creepy.

" Leave Elena alone she doesn't love you she loves me" I heard the dark voice getting closer and closer "she can't love for the only one she loves is me" I felt the death scent breath on my face and realized it was Anubis huh I knew Elena lived him.

" Why do you even protect her it's a waste of your time don't you want to find your family". I don't know what it was that was pulling me to do what he was saying should I leave ,NO I love her no matter what I can't let her fall in love with this demon.

I dug into his leg and dragged it all the way to the lake and tried to drown him but it didn't work " hahaha you FOOL I can't die I'm a god but you know who can die.....YOU.