Chapter 17-Noah

"oh my God Elena" said arena we were both terrified at the breathing figure in front of us it was Elena who's back faced us while she was just staring at the wall and chanting something in another language over and over her fur was still moving like flames but it seemed to be doing so more rapidly her face was covered in blood from the red tears " ELENA SNAP OUT OF IT" I yelled I don't know if it's her element or something , then out of no where there was a faint laugh from Elena and it sounded familiar but it didn't belong to her her laugh was sweet but this one was evil.

I called Jay over to see if he knew anything but he didn't neither did star. Everyone got quiet for a minute " 10 DAYS UNTIL YOU LEAVE MISTY MOON FOREST OR YOU DIE!!" Well I guess we now know what the hell is going on it turns out that Anubis has taken over Elena's body. HELL that's what it feels like every single fricken time he is around he wants Elena for what huh I don't know anymore why won't he just leave us alone. " How long do you think Elena is going to stay like this Noah" star said I know she knew that I cared for her everyone knew, I felt bad at what I said to her in the waterfall I sounded like a jerk and yet I don't know how to own up to it she said she lived me too and I just ruined my chance.

"Noah hey are you ok I called your named like 7 times I said how long do you think Elena is going to stay like this" I was finishing my thought until I said "I don't know" I felt empty on the inside knowing that Elena might be stuck like this for who knows how long now I have no one to have a conversation with " what do we do now" said Jay, there was a long silence and then I started to walk away with Elena on my back "where are you going" if I want Elena back I need to leave the forest. " Leaving Misty moon" "and go where you don't know what it's like out the forest you could be killed along with Elena" I felt like I had no care in the world if  me and Elena died out the forest at least we could be in a better place. I carried what felt like a lifeless Elena while the others seemed to follow in silence it's about time now to head out the forest.