To: dan😇
Hey, Danny. I'm about to go to the coffee shop, want anything until you meet me here?

From: dan😇
Can you get me a hot chocolate with extra sprinkles, I'll be there soon just give me a couple minutes.

Dan texted his best friend pj. They had to meet at a coffee shop at 9:30 am to catch up on each other's lives. Dan put his phone down, dressing into a purple pastel hoodie, a mint skirt, black high-thighs and a pair of boots. He arranged his hair, got his phone and wallet and head out the door.

"Hey peej, how's it going?" Dan said walking up to pj in the coffee shop, hugging him. "I'm good, how about you?" Pj asked sitting down and pushing dans drink towards him. "I'm fine. Anyways I haven't seen you since the Christmas party at Chris's" dan grabbed the cup of hot chocolate and brought it up to his mouth to take a sip. "I know right, it's been ages. So do you have a boyfriend now or what?" Pj said resting his head on his hands. "Not really. Where did you get that idea from?" Dan looked down at his mug. "Eh, just popped into my mind. Also you have chocolate on your sweater already" pj pointed out, looking at the stain on dans shirt. "Fuck" dan said as he slowly tilted his shirt so he can see the stain. "Go to the counter and ask for tissues"

Dan got up from his seat, arranging his teddy bear black high-thighs and walking to the counter. "May I have some napkins please" dan said looking at the man in front of him. The man looked up from the phone he was on. He sighed and reached under the counter to get the napkins. He threw them onto the table and went back to looking at his phone. "Thanks..." dan said grabbing the napkins that were handed to him. He went back to his seat and started wiping off the chocolate on his shirt. "So, when did you get off work? I wanna hang out with you again" pj said taking another sip out of his coffee mug. "Today I start at 7:30 and finish at 12:00 in the morning so I need to get my beauty sleep" dan put the napkins down. "Why do you have a job as a stripper then?" Pj asked resting his head on his hands. "It's just a hobby. I like doing it" dan said getting out his phone as he got a phone call from his brother.

"Hello"
"Hey dan"
"Ya, Adrian"
"I was just wondering if you got some extra cash to help me out in college"
"For the last time. N-O spells no. I'm not gonna give you money, can't you just get a job already"
"I'm trying but nothings working"
"Look I'm not even gonna bother with you"

Dan said before he ended the call. "I'm gonna have to go. It's my brother" dan said getting up from his seat. "Oh okay. See ya later dan" pj said as waved goodbye to dan. Dan waves back and walked out the door. He walked to his apartment listening to music on the way. "Ow, watch where you're going" dan said as he bumped into a man as he put on his earbuds and dropped his wallet on the floor. "Sorry, let me help you out" the man said. He had ocean blue eyes, black clothing from head to toe, piercings which complemented his tattoos and a gradient of blue going to black in his hair. He bent down to get his wallet. He came up and gave it to dan. "Thanks.." dan said retrieving his wallet. "Well aren't you cute, with your little high thighs" the man said shoving his hands in his jean pockets. "Thanks for the complement but I need to go" dan walked backwards.

"Wait, I'm phil" Phil said putting his hand out to shake dans. "Maybe I can walk you home" Phil suggested. "I'm sorry, but I don't want a stranger to walk me home, thank you very much" dan said as he turned round to make his way home. "Look, I'm new around here and I'm just trying to make friends" Phil followed dan. "Well maybe you're making 'friends' with the wrong person" dan said as he kept on walking faster. "You know for a pastel baby boy like you I didn't expect you to have thicker skin" Phil said. "What did you say?!" Dan stopped in his tracks and looked back at Phil. Phil just realized what he'd said. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say tha-" "you're such an asshole. Leave me alone!" Dan ran to his house.

Phil face palmed and just realized what an idiot he just made of himself.