-after going to the mall, Dan and PJ make their way back to Dan's house-

"I seriously can't wait to wear this new skirt. And it's 50% off like what the fuck" Dan said excitedly as he sat down on his bed, tired from all the shopping. "Yeah, but would you wear it if we go to a club tonight" PJ said as he placed all his bags down and sat next to Dan. "Fuck yeah, but I think we need to change into something more scandalous, don't you think" Dan said as he shuffled through his bags and got out dark red lingerie. "Well you wear and and try to get fucked, and since I have Chris I'm gonna go for something more tame" PJ said as he went into the bathroom, grabbing the change of clothes he wanted.

A few minutes later, PJ got out wearing a white stylish shirt, black ripped jeans and adidas shoes. On the other hand Dan was wearing a mint crop top, a black skirt, black thigh highs and mint converse. "You look great" Dan said to PJ. "Thanks, and you do too. Also I have an idea" PJ said as he grabbed Dan's phone off of the bedside table and opened it to Instagram. "You know how you're trying to show Phil how you're having fun without him... so what if we take a picture of us going to the club and post it on Instagram" PJ suggested. Dan's eyes widened and quickly dragged PJ to the mirror in the bathroom.

They took their picture and quickly posted it. "You're full of great idea's PJ. And that's why we're friends" Dan said as he gave his best friend a giant hug. "Hah, we should probably go, drinks are free until 9" PJ said as they both giggled.

-meanwhile-

"Chris, Dan just posted something" Phil said as Chris walked over to him on the bed. "Their going out to a club. I told you, Dan completely forgot about me. We're never getting back together" Phil said as he layed back on the bed completely face-palming. "No Phil. This is not going to become a Taylor Swift music video, we have to go there and meet them. Then you'll talk it out and stuff" Chris said as he stood up and wore his coat. After a few minutes of driving, they ended up in the club were they just found Dan and PJ siting next to the bar, flirting with the bartender.

"Oh god, their already drunk. What the hell are we gonna do?!" Phil shouted to Chris as it was too loud. "Okay, don't worry we just have grab their attention and help them..right..this wouldn't be so bad" Chris shouted back as they walked up to Dan and PJ. "Phil.. what the hell are you doing here. Didn't I tell you I never want to see you ever again" Dan said as he turned round to Phil. "Chris.. I'm really drunk so you have to take me home like right now" PJ said as he stood up letting Chris grab onto him to take him home. "Can we talk" Phil said as he hinted for them to go outside, sitting on the steps.

Dan thought about it for a while until he nodded his head and followed Phil outside. They didn't talk for a couple of minutes. They just looked at the ground, ignoring each other's presence. "I'm sorry.. Dan. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings and you probably think I'm an asshole, which I am and I just... sorry" Phil said as he looked at Dan who was still ignoring him. "I will admit you are a real jerk but I accept your apology and I also will say that I've missed you a bit but.. what you did really broke my heart and I never want the same thing to happen again" Dan said as he rubbed his red eyes.

"Yeah I know, but Dan I really want to make things right with us. I can barely handle the thought of not being with you" Phil said as he got closer to Dan. "Me too, but I honestly don't know if I want to get back together... as boyfriends" Dan said as he looked at Phil. "Maybe we can just be friends" Phil said, arranging his beanie. "Okay, fine. I didn't want to get back together cause... I kissed PJ in there" Dan admitted. "You what!" Phil said.