The plan

Colby's Pov
          The guys have been trying to get me and Sam together but I think it won't happen because Sam only likes me as a friend and I like him more than just friends, and he doesn't know that. I've been trying to hide my feelings for him but I can't anymore, I think I need Corey and Elton's help with this situation.

  "Corey, Elton!" Colby yells through the whole house, Corey and Elton came downstairs, and Corey says "Colby what's up?" Then Colby says "I need help with something." Then Sam walks in and says " what do you need help with?"

   I looked at Sam and my heart starts racing, out of nowhere Corey say "I think I know what you need help with." Then Corey whispers in Elton's ear, then Elton got behind Sam while Corey got behind me than me, and Sam said "what are you two doing?" At the same time.

   They pushed us together, my hands were on Sam's shoulders and his arms around my waist. I saw that Sam was blushing so I took the chance to ask "Sam are you blushing?" Sam just shook his head no. Then Corey and Elton pushed our lips together, and then they left us like this while Devyn took a picture and ran upstairs.

His lips were so soft and warm like I never wanted to leave them, then Sam and I started to get used to our lips being together and then we started to move our lips slowly together, it felt like I was in a different place just with me and Sam together... alone.