Kidnapped boyfriend prank (part 2)

Colby's prov
I snuck back into the house and snuck into Sam's bed, and went to sleep. I felt Sam get up so I opened my eyes slowly and Sam isn't there but his phone on the desk, so I deleted the text messages from his phone and my phone. I went to my room and got dressed, and then I went downstairs to get some food.
---------------------------------------------
Sam's pov
      I saw Colby coming down the stairs so I ran to him, kissing and hugging him to death (not really, if that's even possible).
CB: what's going on? Sam are you okay, your crying and there are tear stains on your face? What's wrong?
SG: are you okay? Are you hurt?
Then everybody else comes in and Elton and Corey take Colby to a different room away from me. Then I heard Corey and Elton shout oh my god Colby, I can't believe those people hurt you that bad.
I ran into the other room where Colby was.
---------------------------------------------
Colby's pov
Heard Sam running to the room I was in with Corey and Elton.
CB: guys hurry up, Sam is coming.
CS & EC: we are trying to make it look real.
CS & EC: okay we're done, now put your shirt down fast.
Lucky Sam didn't see the mark, I went upstairs and Sam followed me from far back so I won't see him, well I did see him. I went to me and Sam's room I closed the door halfway so Sam can see in, I took off my shirt revealing the fake mark Corey and Elton did then I put a new shirt on.
---------------------------------------------
Sam's pov
I walked downstairs crying because I saw the mark on my baby, then Colby comes downstairs with a wet towel then he stops right in front of me and lifts up his shirt where the mark is, and he wipes it off with the wet towel he had in his hand.
SG: wait... all of this was a prank?
CB: yes it was and welcome to the maga prank wars.
SG: I f**ken hate you!
CB: you know you love me Sammybear
I just rolled my eyes and I put Colby over my shoulder and took him our bedroom. (Well you know what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom).