Kidnapped boyfriend prank (part1)

Colby's vlog
Today I was thinking of doing a prank on my boyfriend Sam since there's a prank war going on and I was like why not do that instead of hanging out with Brennen when he can just help me with the prank.
......end of vlogging
Colby's pov
CB "hey Brennen do you want to help me with a prank I'm doing."
BT "yeah, sure bro what's the prank."
CB "the prank is the kidnapped boyfriend."
CS "you know Sam will start breaking down crying and we would have to stop him from calling the police right?"
CB "ooohhh, yeah Ummm..... that's going to happen for sure and by the way, tell him just go to sleep, he probably spent the night at a friend's house and he will probably be back here tomorrow morning so everything is going to be fine. By the way, I'm going to be hiding at Brennen's house."
EC " ok, got you. Now go, he will be back in 2 minutes with Aaron."
---------------------------------------------
Sam prov
SG "Colby~!"
...
SG "Colby~!"
...
I walked up to our room and he's not there, he's usually there when I get back home????? I walked back downstairs to ask if anybody has seen Colby anywhere.
SG " hey guys, have you seen Colby?"
D " no, why?"
SG "usually he would be upstairs in our room editing."
AD "well his car is here."
SG "I know that because I can see it out my bedroom window."
SG "Corey and Elton have you seen Colby?"
CS "no, I was taking a nap in my room with Devyn."
EC "no, I was at the gym the whole time and I went to go get food when I was done, then I came home."
---------------------------------------------Corey's pov
*beepbeepbeepbeep* I started to FaceTime Colby because Sam is freaking out and crying too.
FaceTime —
CS "Sam is freaking out and crying, what should we do?"
CB "tell Elton to tell Sam this.".....
CS "ok got ya."
.......end of FaceTime
EC "just go to sleep, he probably spent the night at a friend's house and he will probably be back here tomorrow morning so everything is going to be fine Sam."
SG "you better be right."
---------------------------------------------SG prov
      Where's Colby? He's should have been here in the morning? I'm going to text him to see where he is.
Texting time -
To emobae❤️- Colby where are you? You didn't come home last night and not in the morning either?
From emobae❤️- hello Sam and I are guessing your this fellas girlfriend? And don't trying anything stupid cause if you do your little Colby will feel pain got it.
To emobae❤️- I'm a guy and you better not lay a finger on my babe!!!!
From emobae❤️- strike one. Plus it's not my fault that your name on his phone is sammybear🐻❤️. Bye, now it's time for your babe to feel some pain.
To emobae❤️- nooo!!!! I said don't lay a finger on him!!!! Give me my boyfriend back!!!!!! 😡
From emobae❤️- 😈😆
To emobae❤️- 😢😭