Teller and Death

Charlie and Ken was flying across space away from the angry cops. They started about the two police  " oh my god did see that girl threw that spaceship" said Ken " Yeah it almost hit us" responded Charlie " alright Charlie all we need to do is find the alien that knows everything which is where" " don't know but maybe there something in this spaceship that would tell us ken". Charlie looks around the ship until he see a weird tech at the back seat of the ship he reach over and see it looked a watch but it was bigger than any ordinary watch and it long enough to cover his wrist it was black and blue lines around it. Charlie place the watch on his left wrist he looked around it to find a single button the watch pop up a image of the  galaxy " wow Charlie where did find that cool watch" said Ken looking amazed " i find it on the back seat i think it shows the map of this galaxy and i think it might help us find the alien". 

Charlie look around the watch map seeing all the planets in the galaxy different planets  from reds to blues and planet with a giant carter to a planet full of water Charlie found another button he press it and it show's a web page Charlie types up the alien knows everything and it up a website that said " lid the teller he knows everything in the  vortex galaxy  only on Jot" Charlie quickly went back to the map and he found the planet Jot " Ken i found the alien his name is lid and the planet he's on it called Jot that is about northeast where we going" " great then i'll just get it there faster then ever to be home again" Ken  turns the ship and hit the gas flew to the planet jot.

The planet was yellow and dark red clouds cover half of the planet Ken lands the ship on the planet surface Ken looked at Charlie and said " hey Charlie does your watch tell you if this planet toxic" Charlie look at the planet and taps on it and the planet was enlarged it shows the what the planet is about and it said "oxygen" " Nope it has oxygen and no toxic" said Charlie . The boys get out of the ship looked around to see tents, stores and a large strip mall that was across the east of the planet. " Wow this looks amazing I mean Ken have you seen anything like this" " Nope but its cooler then any strip mall in mine city" as Ken and Charlie begin talk as they head to the city    " hey ken I've been meaning to ask where did you live" "oh I lived in Los angles  California the city of falling angles " " and your dads a cop like a detective from TV shows" " Yeah he's a detective of drugs and Homicide  he goes after drug dealer and gangsters he locks them up in the worst jail cells in the world" when Ken and Charlie reaches the tens and stores  they look around to see aliens selling toys, skulls, guns, and food Ken taps shoulder of alien that was a Minotaur " um sir do you know where lid the alien that knows every thing"  said ken. The  Minotaur shake his head yes and points to a blue and golden tent. Ken and Charlie walk into seeing a skeleton with a purple turban that had two eyes one was ruby the other was emerald. " Well this is creepy," said Charlie " creepy is the illusion of fear," the skeleton said the skeleton had an old, raspy and dark tone voice. 

" So are you lid" said Ken " yes I'm and I know what you went" said lid "that is" said Charlie "  Where your home is and to found it I would tell you" thank you lid" But you have to give me 20 credit" " fine here" ken pulls out 20 credits and hand it to lid " now tell us where earth is" said Ken " very well it is where a planet burn and a wolf run seek friends". " That all a riddle can you just give us at least a direction," said Ken " I'm afraid I can't you see I'm going to meet the great death in a short moment," said lid. Suddenly  a red skin alien with sharp teeth and three eyes one them on the forehead he was wearing a black suit and red tie " are you lid" said he. " Yes I am" responded lid the strange alien shoots lid in the head with a dissolve gun that turn lid into ashes " you've been ridden" said the strange alien and he turned to Charlie and Ken " no witness" Charlie quickly pulls out his sword and about to slash him the strange alien kicked out of tent into a tent ken pulls out his gun and begin to fire at the strange alien but no laser came out of it " oh crap" said Ken. Charlie gets up the ground and starts running back token until he bumped into someone the person turn and it was amber with an evil smile across her face and said: "I hope you are not going to resist because if you do things are going to be painful for you".