Galaxy ultimate Chief

Ken was still watching TV seeing all types of alien shows to get through the time or maybe he can fall asleep. Ken stops on an alien cooking show where there were three alien chiefs in a kitchen. One had four arms, lots of band aids across his face, and cold white eyes his name is Katio. The second alien had sunglow skin, a robotic arm, and a third eye his name is thorn. The last alien had red hair, bleach skin, and a dragon tail his name is Simpie. There were two dishes covered and in front of Simpie "hello welcome back to ultimate galaxy chief with your host simpie" said a narrator. "Right now I'm going to try Katio dish first" said Simpie uncovering Katio dish it was a large ant leg covered in red sauce and pepper. Simpie takes fork and take one bite out of the ant leg "I think this is perfect example of how to cook a great steaming pile of shit" Simpie hair turn into a fire of rage "how it could make it so raw and fucking cold you fucking waste of sperm gets out of my sight". Simpie pulled a lever that sent Katio flying out of the kitchen he turns his attention to Thorn "let's see your dish" Thorn uncovered his dish to reveal a pink arm that has hair and butter. "you got to be fucking" said Simpie in disbelief Simpie grabs the arm and takes a bite out of it "this is actual pretty fucking good I believe I found the ultimate chief you'll see what you won after commercial break".

A commercial comes up it show a skeleton that had a diamond and pearls fore eyes wearing a suit the guy reminds Ken of the fortune teller lid then the skeleton talks. "Hello my name is Ocoliv the brother of Lid is you looking for a person that can tell about the world, find about your loves, or find a way back home well come see me on planet Luacarne" Ken gets up from his chair he ran up to Charlie he shakes him to wake him up. "what Ken" said Charlie sleepy "I found way home" said Ken "really how" "Charlie I found a commercial with Lid brother Ocoliv he could tell us a way home he's on some planet called Luacarne we got to go" "I don't Ken I got a bad feeling about this" "why this is perfect" "things seem easy but it ends up with us escaping death". "Come on Charlie this might the only thing we got to this chance are you with me". Charlie thinks for a couple minutes and said "alright Ken" Charlie and Ken gets out of the motel room and go they're ship.