💮Ink Machine💮

Ink drips at a steady pace from the ceiling setting a rather uneasy mood for Mavis. She grips the straps on her bag, looking around only seeing boarded up areas along with doors at each corner.

       Raising a eyebrow she tried one door. Locked. She tried a second one locked. Confusion was etched on her face and in the crook of her eye she saw light underneath a door.

       'Maybe someone is in there?' she shuffles to the door, the light immediately going out at her arrival making her cease any sudden movement.

       "Weird. . .almost as if the light knew. . .and the door is locked as well. Huh." There were a few more doors but something told her they were locked as well.

       "Oh doors, please open for me!" She liked to pretend objects could talk to her. It passes time. Receiving no answers from the doors she turned around and walked back before turning down the other hallway. Up on the top shelf was a Bendy plushie.

       "Hm, you look rather happy don't you? Would you like to come with me on this boring expedition?" She took the plushie anyway, enjoying the squeak it gave. She nearly dropped it when a cardboard Bendy lays against the wall. "Holy. . .sheesh. . ." Shook from the surprise she touched the cardboard picture and took a good look at it.

       "Huh. . .odd, wouldn't this be moldy by now. . .? Hm. Maybe the cardboard takes showers" she snorts before continuing on, passing by a few sketches of Bendy.

                          ✒

       She ran out the room with Boris as if she was never there, she was highly creeped out and was now listening to the tape recorder of one of the old workers for the studio.

       "Summoning of gods? Could explain why there are so many pictures and wood everywhere...jeez Mr.Joey was a weird one." She shook her head before continuing on finding the last piece of the puzzle to turn  the handle in the other room. Walking around a bit she finally found the ink bottle but as she turned down the hall a cardboard Bendy popped out from the corner making the hair on her neck spike up.

       ". . ." It was as if the world wants to freak her out. Carefully pushing against the wall pretending to be a ninja she scoots closer and closer. . .

        "Hi-yah!!!" She jumped out to the side of the corner in a odd attempt of a karate pose, eyes closed. After a moment she opens them, seeing the cardboard leaning against the wall not moving. Squinting her eyes she slouches before walking away but not before giving the post another look.

      She placed the final items on their belonging pedestal before pulling the ready switch. She heard a slight crank from a different room then realized there was a flow button.

        "This place is too maze-y. Maybe it was meant to be this way so the workers could exercise". Shoving her hand in her pockets she walked down toward the room with them film which automatically went off. Each time something spooky happened it felt as if her heart was playing ping pong with her lungs.

       She sighs shaking her head, watching Bendy doing his signature dance for a bit. He looked rather happy. "He has a lot of teeth. That would be a lot toothpaste" She presses the flow button, looking up to see one of the pipes puffing out some ink. A small smile graces her lips before she rushes out the room eager to see what the ink machine will do.

        "That's odd. I'm sure it wasn't boarded up. . ." Hesitation with a side order of the urge to run seemed ready to have tea time but Mavis declines the offer, closing in. As soon as she did a bright light dazzles her, flickering over and over and what she saw would probably haunt her for a good long time.

       Standing tall with no eyes but ink dripping down his face and scintillating off his steaming body was Bendy. He reaches out to grab her shirt but she was fast enough to move away, running fast.

       She could feel the blood pumping through her legs, the exit sign was so beautiful.

        But then she fell. The ground just had to collapse when she was so close.

       The exit is a big fat liar.