🌼The Fall🌼

She landed on her side heavily and she groans. No broken bones but damn that hurts! She looks up at the broken 'roof' blinking.

       Bendy.

       Her face slightly wrinkles. Like that one time she read a cringey meme.

        Boris.

       She squints her eyes, slowly getting up and rubbing her arms. Did...Mr. Joey try to make animations come to life?

       "Well that's a dumb answer. . ." Clearly he did try. She looks at the boarded up entrance. Looking around she found a axe. Kind of heavy but it'll do. Chopping her way through she bluntly started voicing her questions.

       "Who are you Mr. Joey? And why would try to bring animations to life? Maybe he couldn't wait for 3-D to be invented but still. And poor Boris, his ribcage is all opened! It's not right to hurt someone!" She huffs along with the boards clattering at her feet.

       "Who boarded up the ink room? Why did Bendy appear? Is that even Bendy. . . everything was so quick I can't really remember." She paused and shuts her eyes. The picture of Bendy dancing was still freshly wet in her head. He looked so happy. But. . .just now he didn't. No.

       His didn't have eyes. And his smile was. . .more demonic rather not pleasant but at the same time it was hiding but showing something. But what does it mean.

       "What does it mean?" Cutting through the last board she chocked on her words.

       A pentagram. Coffins and candles. Then lights out.

            Good night little sheep.

                  ~🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑~