Ache Anniversary Special | Father May I

Written by RM020316 and rhombopteryx

He heard the door close on the other end of the wall. Rustling sounds can be heard as the person on the other end sat down, cloth meeting the slippery wood of the booth.

"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned..."

The voice is like chimes playing in the wind. Too sweet for his liking.

"It has been a while since my last confession..."

He can't exactly recall the last time he actually listened to a voice, instead of the actual confession.

The voice is like chimes playing in the wind.

Too sweet.

Too familiar.

//

A patron on the rocks on one hand and a lit Esse on the other, Divina is living the dream. She's laughing at the guy's joke as his hand moved to her exposed thigh. She can't remember how she met the guy, all she knew was she was out with her friends, drinking and partying.

"Do you frequent this bar, Divina?"

"Yes. It looks fun right?

"Sure does. But I know a place where we can have more fun."

"Where?"

"My place. Let's go."

Party. Get drunk. Have sex. This was Divina's deadly cycle since she learned how to use her sexuality against men. She loved it when they worship her body and make her feel good in all the right places. She loved how they scream for her name, how they moan and beg for more. The only thing she hated is the morning after. How she looked defeated. How the men refused to look her in the eyes while she gathered her clothes and remaining dignity. If there's any.

Divina took the cab on her way home, asking the driver to stop in front of their gate. It was still very early in the morning, and she knows that her parents are still asleep and will not be up until the afternoon. They just arrived from a business trip and as always, she was left with her Yaya Joy. It has always been like this since she was a child, and she tried to understand. Her parents are intent on providing her everything but they also have unintentionally neglected her for the past 22 years of her life.

She was alone. She tried to be the good daughter everyone expects her to be but with no parents to come home to, she started to rebel. She started going out with friends, drinking and smoking. And sex. She discovered early on that she can wrap men around her finger and make them do whatever she wants.

"Where have you been?"

Divina looked up in surprise when she heard her father's voice but she quickly schooled her expression and pretended to be indifferent.

"None of your business."

"Divina, answer your father. Where were you?"

She glared and started to scream. "Why do you care? And do you really want to know? Fine! I was out the whole night on my back getting fucked by-"

Before she could finish her sentence, the sound of skin against another resonated in the room. Her head snapped back, her cheek stung with pain. Both Divina and her mother reeled back, shocked by her father's action.

"I had enough! Pack your belongings!"

She cradled her bruised cheek with one hand and looked at him defiantly. "Why? Where are you bringing me?"