Prologue

I was surrounded but yet I was alone. I guess that is what guilt does to you. I only had one job, all I had to do was press call and she would have made it. Others say that it was not my fault but I know it was. I did it because she was not my mother, she tried to take the place of my mother but that is impossible. She abused me, toyed with my emotions, harmed my siblings so I could not let that pass. It's not like I killed her I did not put a knife through her chest, I just chose not to save her. People like her do not deserve to be saved.

Maybe I should start from the beginning...

My mother comes from a poor family. Her father worked at a warehouse and her mother was a house wife. My father comes from a rich family. His father owned his own company and his mother was a fashion designer. So yes he was way out of her league. One thing led to another next thing you know they are dating, but their parents (my grandparents) did not agree with it because his parents thought he should be with the school slut (my stepmother) since her parents are rich and there is no chance the family money will be taken away from their son (typical rich people problem). My mothers parents did not like him because he was rich, rich guys could have any girl they want, they did not want that to happen to their daughter and last but not least rich sons do not work for what they want.

Anyway enough about my grandparents...

My parents disobeyed theirs so after all the highschool dramas, my father fell head over heels for my mother and they got married after graduation. Everything was going fine until my mother found out about my fathers affair (didn't really happen) but my mother had to stay with him since she was pregnant. One problem the slut has came into their life once again to announce that she is also pregnant and it is my father's baby. So my mother did the only thing she could do she demanded a divorce but her husband disagreed because she was his wife and no other man will take what is his and he will not be manipulated by Rebecca, this is the family he has been working so hard for and no one will take that away. When my father turned Rebecca and her unborn child away she played the last card she could. She went to his parents and told them about the whole ordeal and inform them that Chloe was the reason he turned her away.

His parents kicked my mother out while my father was at work. They forged his signature on the Deforce papers and sent her away providing her with money to take care of "her family".

And that is how my parents were split up because of Rebecca (aka school slut, aka spoilt brat)