Chapter 1

I walked into my father's company building and headed to the receptionist. "Hello, how may I help you?"

"Is Mr. Anderson here?"

"The boss?"

"Yes"

"Why would you want to see him?"

"That's none of your concern just point me to his direction."

"Take the elevator over there to the top floor of the building. His office is the first door at the end of the hall towards the right."

"Thank you" I turned away from her and got into the lift pressing onto the top floor which is the tenth. I should be excited but how could I be? My father left my mother when she needed him the most. I do not understand why she wants me to connect with my father after what he has done to her.

The lift can to a stop. The floor was navy blue (my mother's favorite color) and the walls were peachy (the color of my mothers wedding dress). Between all of the doors were daisy's (my mothers wedding flowers). This can't be a coincidence.

Towards the middle was another receptionist desk (which I did not go to). Towards the end of the hall their was a glass room where people were gathered (most likely a meeting). I walked towards the room ignoring the receptionists protest. I swing the door open and got everyone's attention (great! No time to waste).

"Could you excuse us I would like a word with Mr. Anderson" the guest stood and made their way to the door, now there was only three people here. An older women who I could take a wild guess and say is Rebecca from how she dresses, a girl around my age wearing clothes 2 sizes smaller then she should and a baby on it's mother's lap. "you included"

"You do you think your talking trash?"

"If it wasn't for the camera's in this room I would beat you so bad you would remember that it is not you place to talk to me like that."

"Da-"

"Don't even think about calling him that you little slut. I've been keeping tabs on you for 3 months now and let's just say I'm really disappointed how your treating him. Yeah I'm gonna stand up for you even though you have not even glanced over here after all years we have been apart." Finally he looks up from his book towards me and examined my face for a while "before you say anything, I'm not her. I would rather discuss this in private" he nodded and turned to his "wife".

"could you excuse us" his family rose and left the room.

"Cameras and recorder" He called someone over his phone.

"Max turn off the camera and recorder" he waited for a while and turned his attention to me then hung u. I toke a seat and pulled the folder from my bag.

"First, I'm Chloe Anderson. The daughter you basically abandoned when you signed the Divorce papers. Second this is a contract made by my mother before her death. Stating that I will be living under your guardianship until the end of this year. When the year ends I will return to England where I will be crowned the next queen. Understood?"

"Your the baby your mother was carrying?"

"Yes"

"What divorce papers?"

"After Rebecca's announcement cement about the baby she was carrying for you, my mother asked around and found that the baby was not your and the father lived two miles away. Rebecca did not tell him because he was from a poor family. 2 weeks after the discovery your parents barged in while you were on a business trip and handed over signed divorce papers. They tools my mother you did not need her since she was getting in the way of who you were supposed to be with. So she signed it then packed her bags and left."

"I never signed those papers! My parents told me that your mother got into a severe accident where she lost her life. They even had a doctors consent form that said she died four weeks into my business trip. Please tell me that it is a lie, tell me that she's not really dead!" You could hear his sobs from the horrible news, I could tell he loved her his eyes were swollen, he didn't try to hide it as he said his next few words. (Don't cry, Don't cry, Do- to late) "I should have been there, I was so ignorant"

"This will not fix our relationship but Dad it was not your fault. Your not the one who gave her cancer. I know this is all hard for you but you have to pull through, if not fore me do it for my mother, your true love, do it to restore your family and honor my mother. Do it because someone who was once taken away from you has been returned. I will not let them take advantage of and what you have worked for. You are my father no matter how many mistakes you made. No one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes. I will have you back from this point forward."

"I'm sorry for not being there for you through all your rough time, for not being there for your first altrasound, for not being there for your baby shower, for not being there for your first steps and words, for your first best friend, for you first sleepover, for your first shopping spree, for your first boyfriend, for your first day of school and for your graduations."

"I will always and forever be your daughter"

"I will always and forever be your father"