Chapter 3

Mr. Anderson POV

Today has been such a horrible day. My company has lost 3 more costumers and my daughters do not get along. I feel guilty for not working on my relationship with Chloe but I finally have the chance to. I can't wait to get home.

When I get home most of my family are on the couch watching TV. I greet them and wait a while before asking for Chloe. "Where is Chloe?"

"I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"Last time I seen he was at 6"

"What about you?"

"That is the last time I seen her, Dad"

"So what you two are telling me is that my daughter has been missing for 5 hours now and you haven't even bothered to call me? I hope she is okay for your own sake because if she is not..." Her book bag was on the living room couch showing that she was here. I know she loves to cook so I look in the kitchen, everything seems normal except for the bat next to the sink and the blood on the ground. Why would there be blood on the ground? "Why is my bat in the kitchen?"

"Hannah was practicing worth it"

"Practicing what?"

"Baseball? What else?"

"She doesn't play baseball in fact the only thing she likes doing is cheering"

"Is this an interagation?"

"No, of course not honey. I was just confused" I left the kitchen and made my way to the door with my keys.

"Where are you going?"

"I need some air" I went to my
car and dailed Toms number.

"Hello"

"Has anyone been admitted to the hospital"

"At what time."

"Around 6 or 10?"

"No one has been admitted at 6 but there was a girl admitted at 11."

"Is she still there"

"Yes"

"Can you give me her statice"

"I don't know how she is doing and if I did I couldn't tell you it is confidential"

"What do you mean it's confidential?"

"Doctor's orders" I hung up the phone and made my way to the hospital. What is she doing there? Is she okay? Is it really her? Why can't they tell me how she's doing?

I parked my car in the visitors parking lot and ran in the hospital. "Mr. Anderson how may I be of help today"

"Can you tell me what room my daughter is in."

"What time was she admitted?"

"11"

"Can I see your identification?"

"You already know who I am"

"Sir, it's ag-"

"I don't care what it is against. Tell me where my daughter is now!"

"I can't"

"Tell me"

"No! I can't sir" I could feel my heart beat getting faster and my body was beginning to shake. I pulled my wallet out of my pocket showing her the picture of her mother.

"I don't have a picture of her or her birth certificate. This is her mother. Please let me see my daughter" she examined the picture and let out a sigh.