|2| Garden of Eden

A/N: This bit of the the story is set in episode one of Magi: The Labryinth of magic where Alibaba started out and still worked for that fat guy called Budel.

And thank you Kawaiiwolf13 for being the first to comment ♪───O(≧≦)O────♪ I was actually so happy I was like HOLY POOP SOMEONE READS MY TRASH T^T

The days passed by and everything was normal, I've been thinking about that strange man ever since that day. I don't really know why. Maybe it was just because his rich? Well, I've never met a noble before so I don't really know if he could be counted as rich. In this country, only landowners had that much money to spend but he looked too young to be a landowner...

My thoughts were broken by a few people yelling. I sighed to myself, it must be Budel again. He's the fat guy with terrible taste for cloths and a stupid oily hair that he likes to style into a sort of curl. He always bullies people who are lower than him just because he works for Lord Jamil.

There was some sort of commotion going on that just ended, but I didn't get to see any of the fun because someone told me that it was my job to stay at the stall and I wasn't hired to run off whenever I pleased. All I got from all the passers by talking is that there was a slave girl involved and something about lemons, which is a totally stupid thing to be gossiping about. I hope the slave girl won't be too harshly punished, I've seen how slaves are treated here and I hate it.

"Did you see that?"

"Yeah, are you talking about that pink haired slave? The one who dropped the lemons?"

"They were broken clean in half."

"Honestly, that little boy should have kept out of the way and understand how this place is run. We have slaves for a reason."

"He was only a child, h-"

"But didn't you see what came out of that flute of his?"

I sighed and gave up trying to eavesdrop on other people's conversations to find out what happened. A child broke something in half? A strange thing coming out of a flute? Just goes to show how far rumors can be changed and how much you can trust them.

The day ended without much happening and I managed to walked back home before it got dark. My house is quite far away from the markets as I live on the the edges of town. My family has had this house for quite a while now and since we don't live near many other people it's really peaceful and there's a huge garden, although some might just call it a backyard. The garden was a special place to me, there were many memories hidden away there of my mum, dad and my sister, Amelia who raised me and looked after me for most of my life. I go there when I need to think.

I opened the front door and immediately went to have a bath, my thoughts drifted from my missing sister to all the gossip today, I wonder if there really was some kind of metal vessel involved in the incident. Maybe the flute was a metal vessel, but how did a child get his hands on something like that. I close my eyes and think of everything Amelia told me about metal vessels, she was a dungeon capturer and her dream was to go to Sindria and work for Sinbad to make his dream come true.

After a while, my thoughts drifted to that guy from a few days ago. The more I think ahout him the more curious I get, who is he? What's he like? And there were his eyes, filled with mischievous glee. Dark red, "Beautiful..." I smile to myself like an idiot and stop immediately when I realised what I was thinking. "Nope. Nope. Nope. I do not care. Forget about him, it's not like you'll ever get to see him again." I scolded myself and ducked my head under the warm water.