|4| Up we go

Alibaba: "Ok Aladdin, we're going to do it right this time."
Aladdin: "Yes sir!" (Salutes)
Alibaba: "So last time (y/n) recalled a the memory on how she lost her parents."
Aladdin: "But her peach trees were saved!"
Alibaba: "Wait, but then how did her sister look after her? Did she come back or something?"
Aladdin: "Ehhhhh....."
Alibaba: (Reads the previous chapters) "It just says that her sister raised her...AUTHOR-CHAN!!!"
Author-Chan: "What?" (Death glare, because she was having a nice dream about Judar ;-;)
Alibaba: "Nothing." (Sweatdrops)
Aladdin: "Alibaba still wants to know what happened to (y/n) after her village got wreaked."
Alibaba: (Rolls up into a ball)
Author-Chan: "You had one job -.- and now you're going off topic, I might tell you later in future chapters." (Goes back to dreaming about Judar)
Alibaba: "One job...."

Last time on Fallen in Love:
I rolled my eyes, "If you are the magi of Kou then prove it."

The silence continued, the afternoon had worn away as a faint outline of the moon started to show. I was sure that he isn't a magi. I sighed, "Ok then. Now, if you could please leave before I call the guards I would deeply apprecia-"

I let out a surprised yelp as he suddenly comes at me. "What do you think you're doing!?!?"

He grabs me by the waist and I felt the ground fall from under my feet, I was being lifted high up into the air!

------
Chapter 4:

"PUT ME DOWN!!"

He ignores me and looks straight ahead. How dare he? I just wanted him to get out of my garden, my garden. He didn't have any right to be on my property, stealing my peaches. And now he has the nerve to... wait, what was he even doing? We were soaring above the town now, oh wow...it's...really high...I felt a bit dizzy just thinking about the height.

"Um...Judar? C...could you t...take me back home?"

Silence

"Please?" A asked hopefully, but my voice cracked and it came out as a squeak.

Judar smirks, "What's this? Could it be that our little (y/n) is not-so-tough after all when it comes to heights?" He starts laughing to himself and keeps going! What the hell? This little bastard is making fun of me! But I can't do anything, if I struggle he might drop me.

I close my eyes so that I can't see anything but the feeling of the air is still scary and I open them again, this sucks. I close my eyes again and force myself not to open them, 'As long as I get used to the feeling I'll be alright." I thought to myself.

The air is actually quite nice, and the sunset is really nice, just enough to feel the warmth.

I listening to the calming sound of the air rushing past and the occasional chirping of birds, come to think of it where are we? I didn't open my eyes just in case we were still very high up in the air. Judar hasn't spoken at all and I wonder if I should break the silence, "So umm... we're are we going?"

Silence.

"Judar?"

I take a peek up at him, it's twilight now and in the distance you can see a few stars, don't look down, don't look down...he was looking ahead and he smirked and I closed my eyes again...I hope we can land soon because I'm feeling a bit giddy...

Immediately I wish I hadn't hoped for that because I suddenly felt my stomach drop, HOLY SHIT I'M FALLING!!! Everything was a blur as the air was rushed past me and there was Judar, he was getting smaller and smaller, I closed my eyes, Amelia, I wish I saw you for one last time...