Chapter 1

So uhm.. beofre I start, I just want to say, I'm just a beginner in this. so yeah, I hope you guys would enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed making this. Please try to comment about what you think about this cause it would really help me alot. and yeah.

________________________________________________________ 

 ”Zayn?! Where are you? HELP!!"

Liam grabbed the first thing he could get his hands on and stabbed the man . He covered his eyes trying to remove what he just saw out of his head. He heard the bushes from behind him russle, he tried to run away but was to overwhelemed on what just happened and didn't have the strength to even move a muscle.

”Liam!! WATCH OUT!” A boy jumped out from the bushes and hit the man with a baseball bat. The man fell down and oozed blood all over the pathway.

 “Hey! Are you alright?” The boy asked, his facial xpression full of worry and regret. "Yes.. I'm fine." Liam said weakly. " Help me out over here!" The boy whispered calling the others to protect them just in case more come back for them. For their living flesh...

You see, this all started 2 weeks ago. Liam was preparing a meal for him and his best friend ,Zayn. He was the serious type. The guy who never gets a joke when it's meant to be one. But this time it was different. While Liam went to get the cookies out of the oven he heard a loud, and barbaric knock on his front door.

“Liam! Liam!! Open this door! Hurry!! He’s coming!” Liam whiped his hands with his apron and let out a little laugh. He knew that Zayn was joking around this time. Liam knew this was the safest place anyone has set foot in! That's why Liam didn't take Zayn seriously this time.

“Zayn? Zayn you can cut it out now.” Liam said faking a smile,feeling sweat drop from his cheek. He grabbed his bread knife and slowly  tiptoed  towards the front door and looked through the peephole.

“LIAM HEEELLLPP!!” Zayn yelled being harrassed by a..a... No... It can't be.. can it?? Well, whatever it was, It didn't matter at the moment. There was no time to think about that. He's supposed to safe his friend. He smashed the door open and stapped the man’s head with his bread knife. The man fell and the blood spread all over his front carpet. Liam now knew that his biggest fear has finally showed himself.

 "OH My God Liam! Thankyou! I-” Zayn tried to finish, but Liam cut him off. “No time for thanking. Get inside the house, NOW!” Liam said pushing Zayn inside his house with no hesitation of pushing him to death, as long as he could keep his friend safe. Liam shut the door locked it and took a deep breath.

“Zayn, are you alright?” He turned his head to Zayn, he was sitting on the floor, his hands through his hair, his eyes full of fright. All Liam could do was kneel down and hug him. “Liam, I’m scared..” Zayn said, hugging Liam, his voice trembling. “I know Zayn, but everything’s fine now.” while He hugged Zayn tightly, never letting him go. Zayn was so tired,He was so confused. He didn't know what happened. he doesn’t remember and he doesn’t want to remember, but he had to. Liam brought Zayn to his bedroom to let him rest a little.

“Liam, Don’t leave me. please.” Zayn said getting a hold of Liam's hand. Liam felt his hands were cold and pale, Zayn needed some rest. “I won’t, but tell me. How did this happen?”Giving the pillow a hard grip,his voice shivering,Liam asked. “I-I can’t remember.” Zayn said but Liam knew Zayn remembered . He just didn’t want to.

 "Okay." Zayn let out a big sigh and told him everything.

 Seconds past, and minutes too and Zayn finally finished his story. Liam could see it in his eyes. He was so frightened. So vulnerable. No one would've ever wanted to feel the way Zayn was feeling right now. Liam put on a strong face and placed his hand on his bestfriend's shoulder.

“Thankyou Zayn, for telling me.” Liam said as he caressed  Zayn’s hair. Zayn sat down and hugged Liam. “Don’t worry. It’s all over, everything will be alright.” Liam said hugging him back.

  But what they didn’t know is that this was only the beginning.

_________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Thanks for taking some time to read my fanfic. I hope you guys liked it. Please comment and tell me what you think, it would really help me. :) 

                                                                                                                        -Regina