Sneak Peek Time!

This is a lot shorter than what I've written so far, but I'm trying not to spoil it that much! Also got the La La Land DVD/Blu-ray/Digital HD thing so I can watch it all the time! Yay me!!

Caitlin held the door open as I waltzed in and plopped down my bags on the ground while I sat on the couch.

"Spill," Annabelle and Belle (Just realized they had similar names, sorry but they're actually storyrighter13 and Cityof-stars) grabbed some pillows and sat on them while they attentively sat at my feet.

"Yes please," said Caitlin, who had changed into a large, old t-shirt and shorts, which were her pajamas, and glasses. "Anything happen with Sebastian?"

"Wel-"

"No time for that now." Lynnie walked out of the bathroom in a white top and black pants, her naturally platinum hair brushing against her shoulders. "We have some serious shit to sort out, Mia."

I sighed. If anything could've turned my attention away from Chet and Jill, it was Sebastian. It was hard bringing myself back from the happiest I'd been in years back down to the most stressed I've been.

"I'm so sorry," I said, guilty burying my head in my arms. "I didn't know he would do anything like that. I guess I didn't think he would go lower than he already is. I mean, who settles child support the day after a divorce?"

"Believe it or not Mia, but a lot of people do," Lynnie pulled a couple folders from her briefcase and set them on the coffee table. "Here's all that we know now, including a contract from Chet. It has five pages of fine-print, and I honestly have no clue who in their right mind would do that. It's going to be a long night."