Chapter 19

~ Same image. Don't care ~

~ Ava's POV ~

"MOMMY! DADDY! WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" I was woken upon by a 5 year old, named Bronx, jumping up and down on me and Pete's bed. We woke up slowly to see Bronx in our faces, smiling.
"Morning." Pete said, sleepily.
"MERRY CHRISTMAS DADDY!" Bronx shouted, hugging Pete.
"Oof!" Pete said as Bronx landed on his stomach.
"MERRY CHRISTMAS MOMMY!" Bronx added, hugging me.
"Merry Christmas Bronxy." I said, kissing his forehead.
"Now, I need to go down first with mommy to see if Santa has been, okay?" Pete said, getting up.
"Okay." Bronx said, climbing off me as I was getting up.
"Hold my hand Bronxy." I said. He did as I told him to. We followed Pete as he went down the stairs.
"Guys, come on, Santa has been!" Pete exclaimed. Bronx let go of my hand and raced to where Pete was stood.
"Wow!" Bronx exclaimed. I stood nest to Pete and he snaked his arms around my waist.
"Merry Christmas, Princess." He said, kissing me.
"Merry Christmas Petey." I said, kissing back. Bronx had already gone into the living room. We both sat on the floor with Bronx. He grabbed a present.
"This one's for you Mommy and Daddy. It's from Frank, Jamia, Cherry, Lilly and Miles." He said, handing it to me. I opened it and it was a picture of all of us, including Panic! and Fall Out Boy and MCR at a theme park.
"This is so adorable, look!" I said, handing it to Pete.
"Yeah it is. Look at Bronx." He said, laughing.

We opened all of the presents. Pete loved his guitar and said when he goes on tour, he's going to use it. I ended up getting all of the Killjoy jackets. Bronx was smiling about all his gifts. Time for Christmas cards. I handed Bronx his.
"To my dear Bronx,

Merry Christmas baby boy!
We love you very much!

Love from Mommy and Daddy xxxx. Thank you!" He said. He got up and hugged us. Pete handed me his card. It read:

Dear the love of my life, Ava.

Merry Christmas.
I love you so much, never forget that.

Love from Pete xxxx
"Thank you baby!" I said, hugging him. I handed him his card. Here goes nothing.

Pete opened his card. It read:

"To my beautiful husband, Pete.

Merry Christmas. Open this little envelope,
For another Christmas gift.

Love from Ava xxxx

He looked at me and cautiously opened to envelope. He slowly pulled out the piece of paper inside. He looked at it.
"Ava, are you........ Pregnant?" He asked. I nodded. He jumped up out of his seat and hugged me.
"Oh my god. Another baby? I can't believe it. How many weeks along?" He asked.
"Around 3-4 weeks." I exclaimed. He hugged me again.
"Did you hear that B? You're going to be a big brother!" Pete exclaimed.
"Really? That's so cool." He said. After the excitement died down a little, Bronx handed us our card.
"I made it myself at school." He said, smiling proudly as we opened the envelope. It was a yellow card with a drawing of what seems to be a Christmas tree. We opened it and it and it read:

Too Momy and dady,

Merry Cristmas.

Luv from Bronx xxx

"Thank you B, I love it!" I said, hugging him.
"That is a masterpiece. Good job little dude." Pete said.

Later on, I made Christmas lunch. Pete was helping Bronx unbox his toys and played with him so I put on some music in the kitchen. 'All I want for Christmas is you' came on so I sang along.
"I don't want a lot for Christmas,
There is just one thing I need.
I don't care about the presents,
Underneath the Christmas tree.
I just want you for my own,
More than you will ever know.
Make my wish come true.
All I want for Christmas is
Youuu." I sang. What I didn't know, Pete was stood behind me the whole time.
"Still got that good voice, I see." Pete said, making me jump a little.
"Don't do that to me." I said.
"You never sing. When you do, its normally MCR." He laughed.
"It's a catchy song." I said, in my defence.
"It's also a really cringy song." He added.
"That's true. Did Bronx like his toys?" I asked.
"He loves them. Especially those MCR action figures from Gerard." He said.
"I can't believe they broke up." I said.
"I know. It was a shock. Need any help?" Pete asked.
"I don't think so. Everywhere is nearly done. You could set the table if you wanted?" I said. He nodded and grabbed the knives and forks and placed them down.

"Mommy, this is really nice." Bronx said.
"Thank you honey." I added, smiling.
"He's not lying." Pete said, putting a forkful of turkey in his mouth.
"Well I'm glad you're enjoying it." I said. We finished the meal and I felt sick. I ran up to the bathroom and threw up everything I had just eaten. Pete followed me in. He held back me hair and rubbed my back.
"Its okay." Pete said.
"The bad side of being pregnant." I said, throwing up again.
"Just think, in a couple of moths, it will be all over." Pete said, trying to reassure me.
"We have a long way to go." I said. I got up and brushed my teeth so my breath didn't smell. I went back downstairs and saw Bronx playing with his new Ds.
"What game you playing buddy?" I asked.
"Mario Kart." He said, focusing on the screen in front of him.
"Cool." I said. I walked o the kitchen and went to start washing dishes.
"Go sit down. I'll do that. Don't worry." He said.
"But." I said.
"No buts. You're pregnant and sick." He said. I went into the living room and sat back down.
"Bronx, do you want a baby brother or a baby sister?" I asked. He paused his game.
"I'd like a brother but I'd also like a sister. I wouldn't mind." He said. I nodded. At 8:00, Bronx started getting tired so I put him to bed. I read him a Christmas story as a night time story.
"Thank you for the best Christmas ever mommy." Bronx said, before he went to sleep.
"Thank you for making it that way." I said. I switched on his night light and left his room.

~ 1113 words. This was an okay chapter.

I can't stop singing Brother or SING.

Please Vote, comment and share!

Peace out ✌✌✌ ~