A Young Lover's Tale

Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, there once lived a pharaoh. He was tall and mysterious, yet kind and selfless. He had a wife, who was the sweetest of all ancient Egypt. She treated her subjects as if they were her children. None could really explain her generosity and extreme kindness, but no one really questioned it either. It was a gift from the gods, and the people had thanked them for giving them such a woman. The god of the sun, Ra had blessed her with a radiant smile. This women was woven by Hathor's - goddess of love and joy - strings, a personality written by Bastet (a protective goddess). Life in Egypt was filled with content. Their era couldn't be better. The pharaoh and his queen lived wonderful lives, their kingdom grew and their wealth flourished. The Egyptian King loved his Queen even more than the stars in a starry night. The love that he had with her was strong, stronger than anything in the world. It was immeasurable. But with such a pleasurable life, the Egyptian King would have enemies. One day - while the king was attending business outside his palace - the queen was assassinated by one of the Pharaoh's enemies. A servant had discovered the queen's body and rushed to get word to the pharaoh that his queen had be murdered. The pharaoh himself frantically raced to his kingdom. When he returned, the servants had cleaned her and was ready to mummify her. He had one last look of his queen before the priests had taken her away. The Egyptian King had many lovers and concubines as a "replacement" if something were to happen to his queen. This was to spread his bloodline, to make sure he had an heir to the throne. But he had only one queen. No one could replace her. He had no interest with anyone else. He asked one of his priests to find a spell to keep him connected with his queen; both in life and death. When she breaths, he breaths too. She dies, he'll die as well. The spell can only be broken if either one of their souls were to willingly pass to the underworld, the other soul will soon follow suit.

Naturally, the queen's soul was to go into the cares of Osiris and under the watchful eye of Anubis. However, the queen demanded her life as it was wrongfully taken away. She argued that her time with the living was cut short. She pleaded with Osiris that she must return to her pharaoh. Osiris had told her that it was not possible. Her body has been shut out. Bringing her back to the broken body would only cause her pain - with a wound like she had - she would only have a few hours until she will return to the underworld. She told him to send her soul to another century, find her reincarnation and put her soul in. Osiris shook his head, he could not simply take a soul and switch it with another. Then combine my soul with my reincarnation's soul. I am not taking full control. I am merely an observer, a part of my reincarnation. She said. Osiris had seen the determination of the queen, and at last he agreed. So Osiris had sent the queen to another century: the 21st century. Now, the queen was awaken in her reincarnation. She is alive. So now, he breaths, and now he hunts . . .