Chapter 2

Heyy Y'all! Im Backk! I Think The Book Is About To Start Getting Good Right About Now! So Lets Get To It! XOXO- Derricka!

RECAP::

By the time the song was over, we had pulled up at John A. Ferguson High School. We met the twins and they were wearing the same thing we had on. We looked good as fuck! We walked up to the front to meet up with the rest of our crew. And thats when I saw her.

~Makayla P.O.V~

It was Oakland's biggest hoe, Mya, staring dead at me and my crew. I mean it looked as if she was hypnotized by us. I tapped Dominique and the twins and nodded my head towards her and her minions. 

Me:: Damn bitch! Can we have our fuckin faces back? I know we look good but you aint gotta stare that hard!

Mya:: Excuse me hoe? But who the fuck you coming at like that? Yall look like dirty ass bums from the corner!

Me:: Who you callin a hoe! Cause I bet you if I asked any nigga around here they will say they hit it and quit it! 

Mya:: Bitch please! Are you mad cause your dusty ass cant get a man and when you do he end up with me?

Me:: Did you just hear what the fuck you said about yaself? That just proves you a hoe! Coin ass bitch! All you good for is your head and tail! 

Me and the girls busted out laughing. I was laughing so hard, I didnt see Mya come up behind me and pull my hair. When I felt that hard ass tug, I instantly stopped laughing and turned around and went to work. I started punching Mya repeatedly in her face.She started bleeding but that didnt stop me. I got her to the ground and started stomping her. Before I could finish beating her ass, I felt a strong pair of arms around my waist picking me up carrying me away from Mya.

~Travis P.O.V~

Wassup everybody! Its ya boy Travis over here! Lets get straight to it. Im 6'2, light caramel skin, tattoos on my chest and arms, hazel eye, curly hair cut into a fade, and to top it off deep ass dimples in both of my cheeks. Yea, a nigga is fine asf. Im 17 and Im apart of the Loyals gang. We run the streets of Oakland. Im not looking for a girl. I dont believe in all that love shit. I mess with alotta different girls but they all just a quick fuck and duck. My mama is dead and my daddy been M.I.A since I was a kid. But anyway, lets start my P.O.V.

I woke up at about 7:15 cause my phone was ringing. Who the fuck was this callin me this early? I picked it up and saw it was my boy Tony. Me and Tony are like brothers.

*Phone Convo*

Me:: What nigga?

Him:: Ayee, you tryna hit up the Ferg today? First day back. Last year there.

Me:: You goin? 

Him: Yeaa...I was hoping to see if I can find me a lil shawty real quick.

Me:: Nigga whatever. But yea I guess Ill come too. You know a pretty boy like me gotta make a good first impression! But Im not interested into no honeys.

Him:: I know. You the king of fuck and duck!

Me:: Hell Yeaa! Well lemme go get ready and allat good shit. Gotta look good! 

Him:: Ardd. Me too!

*End Of Convo*

I got up out of my bed and hopped in the shower. I got out and put on my favorite pair of dark Tru Religion jeans, a white shirt, my Bulls snapback, my Bred 11s, and my gold chain, watch and my diamond earring. A nigga was fly. I walked out into my driveway and hopped into my black Bugatti.

I pulled up to the Ferg and got out the car. I walked over to where Tony and the rest of my niggas were. We dapped each other up and just sat back and chilled. A couple minutes later, I saw this fine ass girl walk past with her friends. Im telling you shawty was bad asf. I tapped Tony on the shoulder to get his attention.

Me:: Aye man. Who is lil mama right there?

Tony:: Oh shit. Thats Makayla! She a hard one man. I tried but aint get nowhere with her.

Me:: Damn,forreal? You  probably wasnt saying the right stuff to her.

Tony:: Nahh. She just hard to get. But I dont like her. I like her lil friend Dominique over there.

Me:: Ima go over and talk to her. You can talk to her friend too.

Tony:: Hollup. Aint that that bitch Mya that we passed around at Chris party? 

Me:: Yea. But why she staring at Makayla like that?

Tony:: I dont know. But something bout to go down.

Before we could even stand up, Mya had walked behind Makayla and pulled her hair. Makayla turned around and startin wailing on the girl. She was punching the hell outta Mya and was about to stomp her out. Mya was already bleeding real bad. Makayla's friends wasnt about to stop her. I didnt like how it was going down so I walked over and grabbed Makayla by the waist and picked her up. She stopped swinging and let me walk her to my car. I put her down and used my fingers to hold her head up so I could look at her face. She opened her eyes and I saw the most beautiful brown eyes Ive ever seen in my life. I smiled at her showing my dimples. She smiled back and backed up a little bit.

Me:: Lil mama you got them hands. 

Her::  Well you  gotta have hands to put bitches like Mya in they place.

Me:: You okay tho?

Her:: Yea. Im good. Thank you.

Me: For what?

Her:: Stopping me from killing the local hoe. Umm, I didnt catch your name?

Me:: I didnt catch your number.

Her:: Slow down there. I just need youre name so I can properly thank you. I dont even know you enough to give you my number.

Me:: Exactly. I wanna get your number so I can get to know you so you can get to know me.

Her:: Whatever. But yea ThankYou anyway.

She walked around me back towards her friends. I turned and watched her walk. Before she got to far I yelled out my name.

Me:: ITS TRAVIS BY THE WAY!

She stopped walking and turned back to me. She walked back over and said Thank You Travis. She pulled me down and gave me a small kiss on my cheek then turned and ran back to her firends.

Ohh Shoot! Makayla Got Into A Fight Already? Travis Starting To Feel Makayla? Tony Feeling Dominique? Tell Me What Yall Think! Comment Vote And Follow Me!! XOXO-Derricka!