Chapter 4

I Know Its Been A While Since The Last Update But Ive Been Busy With My Little Sisters Birthday Party! Now That Thats All Over With I Have Time To Update! So Lets Get On With The Story! XOXO-Derricka

~Travis P.O.V~

After school let out for the day, a nigga was TIRED! I went home and took a nap. I was asleep for about 20 mins until my phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was my Boss. I had to answer it.

*Phone Convo*

Me:: Yea Boss. Wassup?

Boss:: Aye T, I need you to come to the trap real quick. I got a job for you and yo boy Tony.

Me:: Ight. Ima be there in 15.

Boss:: Make it 10. 

Me:: I got you man.

*End Of Convo*

I got up and texted Tony to tell him what was up. I sat up on the side of my bed and thought about today's events. I smirked then walked downstairs and got the keys to my all black Range Rover. As I pulled out my driveway I saw Tony in his all black BMW driving behind me. I wondered what the Boss wanted us to do. Usually it was something small like going to get money from somebody who owed him or to kill somebody causing trouble on our block or to just check on our street boys that sell our drugs for us.  We never got sent on big jobs like taking out entire gangs and blowing up a rival gangs trap house. Boss said we werent ready to do those yet. I hope he is letting us do one this time. I was cut out of my thoughts when I pulled up in front of the trap.

I walked up to the door and greeted our security guard Jojo. Jojo was a big ass man. He wasnt fat just big and muscular. If you didnt know him, you would be terrified but he's real nice  to us. He let me in and I walked in. I saw the guys chilling in the front. Some getting lap dances, smoking blunts and getting sucked up by hoes. The usual everyday. I dapped them up and walked to the back where the Boss's office was. I opened the door and saw him getting sucked up by a hoe too. I cleared my throat and he pushed the girl off of him. I saw it was that hoe Mya Makayla beat up earlier that day. I shook my head and sat down.

Boss:: Where Tony?

Tony:: Right here Boss!

Me:: So what you need Boss?

Boss:: I think yall ready to go in with Ace, Kalvin, and Cole on a trap operation.

Tony:: Forreal! We get to help blow a trap!?

Me:: You serious man?

Boss:: Yeaa. Yall my best running boys. I wanna see how yall do in this. Its a small one but its something. Yall goin to take down the WeedAndHoes gang this week. Ace got everything yall need, but Ima tell yall what day to go so be ready and waiting for my call.

Me:: Okay Boss. Thank you man! I aint fucking this up.

Tony:: Okay. I got you. You wont be disapointed.

We dapped the Boss and left the trap. I was happy as fuck. My first trap operation. We been having trouble with WeedAndHoes for a while. I kinda figured this was gonna happen. I pulled up to my house and got out the car. When I got in the house I went straight to the shower cause everytime I leaave the trap I smell like weed. I got out the shower and instantly foud myself bored. I thought about Makayla but remembered she looked like she was mad at me. I found her name in my phone and sent her a text. About 20 minutes later, I got a texxt back from her.

Travis: Hey lil mama. I think you mad at me. But I really hope you arent cause Im kinda feeling you.

Makayla:: Uhh who is thiss??

Travis:: My bad lil mama. Its Travis. Yo lil friend gave me ya number.

Makayla:: Ohh Okay. You really feeling me? Like forreal?

Travis:: Yea. I really wanna get to know you.

Makayla:: Okay. What you wanna know?

Travis:: Anything you wanna let me know now.

Makayla:: Well Im 16, Im FUNSIZED NOT SHORT, favorite color is green, I work at Foot Locker and Im kinda feeling you too.

Travis:: Okay. Im 17, favorite color is red, I got my own buisness but you dont need to know all that right now, and I wanna take you out on Friday.

Makayla:: This Friday? Uhh. Okay I guess.

Travis:: Cool. Is 8 okay with you?

Makayla:: Yupp. Im goin to bed so GoodNight Traviee!

Travis:: Travie? Thats supposed to be my nickname or summ?

Makayla:: Yes! Now GoodNight!

Travis:: Lmao. Okay GoodNight Kayla.

Damn I only knew Makayla for a day and Im already starting to like her. I mean, she got a nigga falling for her forreal. Im a thug so Im supposed to have her for another fuck and duck but Makayla is different. I think she might be my RideOrDie. Fuck. I caught feelings I was never supposed to feel for anybody. But we'll see how long they stay around. This Friday should be fun. First date with Makayla.