Chapter 6

Hey Y'all! Since The Last Chapter Was Short I'm Gonna Make This One Longer! Hope Y'all Enjoy!
WARNING:: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STRONG SEXUAL CONTENTS.

!
2 Months Later

Travis P.O.V

Shit between me and Lil shawty Makayla been going simply amazing. After I took her out that night I couldn't stop thinking about  her so we started chilling alot more. My feelings for her got strong as fuck so I got the balls and asked her to be my girl almost 2 months ago. She said yeah and we been together ever since. I still haven't told her that I'm in a gang but I plan to tell her soon. I been gone a lot cause Boss been using me a lot for gang shit. I have to lie and say I've been busy with family stuff and it kills me that I'm lying to her. Soon it will be over tho.

Makayla P.O.V

Yaaaasssss bitttchhhh! I got my man! Yea you heard right! Me and Travis have been together for almost 2 months now! I love him so much. I know I'm a virgin but I think I wanna let Travis take my virginity soon. He just makes me melt everytime we kiss. I think I'm ready for it. Oh yea! and did I mention that Tony and my boo Dominique are together! They got together about 5 weeks ago and they are so cute together! Even tho Tony and Travis have been gone with family stuff alot lately we still all chill together everyday almost!

The Next Night

We had just came from the movies with Tony and Nique. Travis drove me home and he came in and chilled with me for a little bit. My mama had found another house so she just left me alone with this one. We were sitting on the couch and Travis started poking me. He knows I am super ticklish. I started laughing real hard.

Me: Ssttaaaaawwwwpppp Tttrraaavvvissss!
Travis: Nope! You gotta make me!

When he said that I held his hands together and sat on his lap facing him and I leaned forward and kissed him. The kiss turned deep and very passionate. Travis pulled his hands from mine and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I granted it and he slid his tongue into my mouth. I broke the kiss and grabbed his shirt and pulled it off. He leaned forward and started kissing and sucking on my neck making me moan softly. He pushed me off of his lap and stood up. He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to my room.

When we got to my room, he pulled my shirt off and undid my pants and slid them off. We pulled me closer to him and pinned me against the wall. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and we started kissing again. I pulled away from him and looked at him. His eyes were filled with lust. I leaned close to his ear and whispered I love you before he pulled me off the wall and walked over to the bed. He grabbed my ass making me laugh and he laid me on the bed. He took off my bra exposing my breasts. He licked and sucked on one while playing with the other. He starting kissing down until he got to my panties. He looked at me and said Makayla can I? I nodded my head yes and he slid my panties off. From there he started to kiss and lick her. He wrote his name with his tongue a couple of times then he started to flick his tongue very fast. I arched my back and moaned out loudly Traavviee I'm about to cum! and I came in his mouth. He came back up and said  I love you Makayla. I said I want you Travis. He said are you sure. I said yes. I loved Travis and I wanted to let him be the one to take my virginity from me. I unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off with my feet along with his boxers. When I looked down I saw his little buddy standing at full attention. He hovered over me and kissed me and then went in all at once. I yelled out in pain but after a couple minutes my screams of pain turned into loud moans.