Chapter 3

Heyy Y'all! This Chapter Is Dedicated To My Baby @KenyettaKennyBabe! Y'all Go Follow Her And Read!! Soo Ima Update This Especially For Her! XOXO-Derricka!

~Travis P.O.V~ 

After Makayla gave me that lil kiss on my cheek, She left a nigga feeling some type of way. I watched her run back to her friends and start talking. I started walking back to my friends and when they saw me walk up they all starting clapping and cheering.

Tony:: Ayyee! My nigga Travis over there mackin on lil shawty! 

Geo:: Hell yeaa! Getting kisses and shit.!

Tony:: Look like lil miss Makayla was starting to feel you bruh. 2 more minutes over there and yall woulda been fucking.

Me:: Yall some dumb asses. ShutUp Tony and Geo you mad cause yo game aint like mine!

Tony: Ohh shit. Travis, My nigga you BLUSHING! Oh hell nahh, she got you sprung!

Ace:: Man hell nahh! Travis done went out and caught feelings that fast!

Me:: Nope. Yall know how I get down. Tell her what she wanna hear then Ima have her screaming my name at the top of her lungs!

We all stood around and joked some more then we all went to our lockers and to our first classes. I had math first and then science. As I was walking in, I saw Makayla and her friend sittin in the back. Lucky me cause it was a seat open beside Makayla. I walked over and sat down in the seat. I looked over and saw the girl Dominique staring a hole in my head. I decided to mess with her a lil bit.

Me:: Umm. May I ask why you tryna suck the sexiness off of me?

Her:: Boy please! Im just wondering why the fuck you sat right there?

Me:: Cause it was an open seat right here and I wanted to sit here.

Her:: Makayla dont want your ole dirty dick ass right there! Right bae?

Kayla:: Dont pull me in this! I aint got nothing to do with his seating arrangements.

Her:: Aww shit. I know that look. What you thinkin bout?

Me:: Yeaa Makayla. What you thinking bout?

Kayla:: Gawd yall nosey! Get the fuck out my damn buisness!

Me:: Well damn! My bad. I was just tryna be ya friend.

Her:: Nigga no thank you. NO NEW FRIENDS NO NO NO! 

Me:: Okay. Its cool. Thats what I got Tony for.

When I mentioned Tony's name Dominique did a lil smirk and started blushing. I wanted to mess with her some more now that I knew her lil secret. I got up and sat beside her and tapped on her shoulder.

Her:: What now? I thought I dismissed you?

Me:: You know my boy Tony feeling you right? Like he wanted to come talk to you but lil mama was fighting.

Her:: Forreal? Stop fucking lying to me. I will beat yo ass..

Me:: Hell yea! He tryna see wassup with you. Gimme yo number so I can give it to him.

Her:: No! How I know its not you tryna talk to me. I dont trust you.

Me:: Umm no. Im more into Makayla. I think I like her alot. 

Her:: Forreal! Aww yall would be perfect! Look Ima give you her number Okay?

Me:: Shit Okay! And Ima give you Tony number.

I gave her my phone and she gave me her phone. I put Tony number in and got my phone back from her. I was smiling hard asf. A nigga's day has just been made.

~Makayla P.O.V~

When Travis came and sat beside me, I started gettin butterflies in my stomach. Yea, I was feeling him. After I gave him that lil kiss, I was floating on Cloud 9 for a while. He moved over to sit beside Nique, and I was feeling a lil jelly. I saw them trade phones and put in numbers and I got a lil pissed. How could I be so damn stupid. Using me to get to my friend. I shouldve known. The teacher walked in and passed out papers. I zoned out for the rest of the day and was just working on my school work. When the last bell rung, I went to my locker and pulled out my phone. I saw a couple texts from friends but there was an unknown number that caught my eye.

*Text Convo*

Unknown: Hey lil mama. I think you mad at me. But I really hope you arent cause Im kinda feeling you.

Me:: Uhh who is thiss??

Unknown:: My bad lil mama. Its Travis. Yo lil friend gave me ya number.

Me:: Ohh Okay. You really feeling me? Like forreal?

Travis:: Yea. I really wanna get to know you.

Me:: Okay. What you wanna know?

Travis:: Anything you wanna let me know now.

Me:: Well Im 16, Im FUNSIZED NOT SHORT, favorite color is green, I work at Foot Locker and Im kinda feeling you too.

Traavis:: Okay. Im 17, favorite color is red, I got my own buisness but you dont need to know all that right now, and I wanna take you out on Friday.

Me:: This Friday? Uhh. Okay I guess.

Travis:: Cool. Is 8 okay with you?

Me:: Yupp. Im goin to bed so GoodNight Traviee!

Travis:: Travie? Thats supposed to be my nickname or summ?

Me:: Yes! Now GoodNight!

Travis:: Lmao. Okay GoodNight Kayla.

I went to bed happy asf. I couldnt believe Travie had asked me out already. Damn, I think we moving too fast but whatever! 

Okayy Yall..So Tell Me What Yall Thinkin So Far. Yall Like This Chapter Or Not? COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW ME PLEASEE!!! XOXO- Derricka!