Chapter 3

"Let me go!" I yelled at the tough guy that pinned me to the nearest wall, holding my wrists very roughly.

    "First you gotta give me somethin, sweety." He smirked. I struggled to get out but his grip was too strong. Suddenly, a piece of bread flew across the room and landed on the guys face. He growled as he turned to see who it was and I saw my chance. I kicked him in the place where the sun don't shine causing him to scream in pain and let go of me. I smiled and ran off to where my friends were. Of course it was Ana who threw the food at the guy (she can be very aggressive sometimes) and was still throwing some from Nicks tray. Nick was giving some to her to throw and eating some as well. Em and Nicky started to catch on and threw some food at him too.

    "Stop it! Stop it now!" He yelled but we wouldnt, until finally we ran out of food to throw.

     "Come on guys, lets go while he is still down!" Ana ordered. We ran to the door and to the truck. Nicky was starting the car when we saw the tough guy run outside comeing right to us. We screamed yelling at Nicky to hurry up. Finally, the car engine started and we rode off. When we were a few miles away from the restaurant, everyone relaxed. Then they all turned to me. I just shyly smiled and waved. "What the heck were you thinking! You could have been kidnapped or something!" Ana yelled at me. "Look, im sorry. But that guy was threatening another guy. I couldnt just sit there and watch. I had to do something "

"Oh and trying to fight him was the best answer?" Nick snapped at me.

"Well it was the only answer in my head at that time!" I told them. But they just kept yelling and snapping at me. My friends often acted like my parents which doesnt bother me that much because it tells me that they care about me. But other times I just wish they would back off. They can get way too protective.

   "Ok ok, I get it. Stop fighting people who just might be stronger than me. Got it. Now would you just stop yelling at me." They stared at me, then looked the other way. I sighed and looked out the window. The rest of the drive was silent except the soft music coming from the radio. We finally arrived at the apartments when we saw a small little Asian man waiting outside, tapping his foot.

    "Oh shoot! I totally forgot! I was supposed to meet Adam at the movie theater to see ninjas fight. Oh I'm in deep trouble!" Nick said while unbuckling his seat belt and opening the car door. He ran to Adam and apologizes about the movie. The rest of us opened the doors and walked to them. Adam was yelling at Nick for not going with him.

    "I can't believe you bailed on me, dude! That is the worst thing a wingman can do!"

"A wingman?" I asked and looked at Nick.

"Yea, Adam wanted me to make him look good infront of the girls so he could get a girlfriend." He said while scratching his head. I laughed.

"That is so dumb. No offence, Adam. But you don't need a wingman to seem cool around girls. Just be yourself." They looked at me like I was crazy, and laughed.

"Yea let me know if that works out for ya!" Adam looke like he was about to fall.

   ughh, why do boys have to be so rude? I thought.

I walked to the apartment doors and went in. I looked back and saw Em slap Nick upside the head and heard her yell at him for being so rude to me. I chuckled and walking up the stairs.

    Finally i came to my apartment on the 6th floor. I took out my keys and started looking for the right key when- "Hey there, sweety." I gasped and froze. It couldn't be. He couldn't possibly have found me after like 20 minutes. I continued to find the key and unlock the door when i felt hands on my hips. I gasped once more. "Get your hands off me!" I yelled and pushed him away with my foot. I got in my living room and shut the door behind me. He knocked on the door hard. "You can't escape me now princess. Not when I know you live right in front of me."

Oh no. He lives right infront of me! That cant be. I thought Mr. Olive lived there. Maybe he kiddnapped him or killed him to get that apartment? Oh poor Mr. Olive. I heard him laugh and then a door slam shut. I sighed in relief but quickly remembered he would be back real soon.

    I slid to a sitting position on the door and started crying a little. The thought of a horrible rapist living right down the hallway made me feel in danger. It was a horrible feeling.

    Oh dear lord, what should I do? I thought.

A/N

     Helloooo! Twisted huh! And scary. I mean imagine a rapist living right across from you. Brrr! Gives me shivers. Anyway, hope you liked this chapter.

      Its unedited so sorry for spelling gramers and stuff. Read, comment, vote, and chat with me. Ooooo, I see a deer near by. FEEDING TIME!!! Bye!!