questions

When we leave the studio, I decide to speak up. "Hey Gi, do you think I could possibly try competitive gymnastics for a week?" "That's fine with me but you would need to talk to Abby about it during your private tomorrow" I just nod in response.

After an extended amount of time, we finally get back to the house and I shower after bringing in my trophy and bags.

When I got done, I brushed my hair before walking downstairs to see Gia laying on the couch. I went and cuddled up next to the woman, falling asleep moments before she moved the both of us to her bed, falling asleep soon after.

After waking me up, Gia and I made pancakes before I got ready for my private with Ms. Abby. I put on an ALDC crop top with black spanks.

I slipped on my tan jazz shoes as I asked Ms. Abby the question. "Would I be able to go do competitive gymnastics again for a week?" she hummed in thought before answering me.

"You could go and try it, but we would have to change who has your solo for this week." I nodded in response.

-----

A few days later, after practice, when all of my routines were learned, Ryan, Gia's boyfriend, came to pick me up.

We went into the house so I could go and shower, I heard Gia and Ryan fighting over the sound of the water, my bathroom door was locked, giving me complete security.

I audibly hear someone walk into my bedroom and I shoot Gia a text to see if it was her. She denied it being her, saying that Ryan had walked the way my room was.

Being terrified of what could happen made me nervous, police sirens echoing in the distance, my heart pounding in my ears.

He got escorted out of the house by the police and I finally came out of the bathroom dressed, shaking from fear.

I came face-to-face with Gia, allowing her to pull me into her. She asked if I was okay but the only thing I could do with my shaking form was nod.