Together

Keaton's POV*

We arrive at Annie's, and I hobble up to the door with my crutches and Gia and I knock.

Annie's mom, Katie, opens the door and we walk inside and introduce ourselves to her dad, Billy, and little sister, Hayley. 

Annie walks down the stairs and over to me and gives me a hug. I return the hug. We walk over to the couch and plop down at the exact same time.

Annie scoots over to me and turns to my ear and sticks her tongue out by my ear, I turn to look at her and get licked by Annie on the nose. 

We both start laughing and the adults and Hayley look at us weirdly.  My phone buzzes and I look down and see Chloe is requesting a face time call, I accept it.

C/K

C: Hey

K: Hi

C: What are you doing?

K: Sitting on my friend Annie's couch

A: Hi

C: Hi

K: So, what are things like there at the studio?

C: Well, Abby has been yelling at all of us even Maddie. I think it's because she thinks you are better than her.

K: wow, that's weird, she never yells at Maddie.

C: yea

C: Well, I gotta go to bed, talk to you later bye.

K: Bye

A: Bye

___________________

I lay my head on Annie's shoulder, and she lays her head on mine. We are called for supper shortly after.

---------------------------
Annie, Hayley, and I were playing truth or dare in Annie's room. We are dared by Hayley to kiss.

The tingling sensation of my lips on hers just felt right and it stayed that way for three seconds and until Hayley broke the kiss by a gasp. 

Annie and I pull apart laughing. Annie and I had this huge smile spread across our faces while Hayley was wide-eyed. 

"Keaton," Annie said. 

"I think I like you more than a friend should." She finishes after Hayley leaves. 

"I think I like you more than a friend should too Annie." I reply. 

"Will you be my girlfriend, Annie LeBlanc?" I ask her. 

"Yes. But we should keep it a secret for now." She replies. 

"Will do Boo," I reply.