Leaving

(Keaton's POV)

I woke up in the hotel room and then I remember that we leave tonight, and I needed to say goodbye to Annie. 

I was upset at the thought that I was leaving her. I put on a cropped hoodie and a pair of spandex shorts. 

The hobbling out of the hotel made Gia have a fit of laughter. 

We got into Gia's jeep and start the short drive back to Annie's house. 

We get there and I get out of the jeep as fast as possible and crutch up to the door. I go to knock but as I raise my hand, the door opens to reveal Annie and Hayley. "

Keaton, come meet my friend Katie" Annie said right away. "Okay" I reply. We exchange greetings and Katie comes and hugs me.

 We all go up to Annie's room and I was carried by Annie up the stairs. We sat on Annie's bed and talked until they called us and told us it was time to go and eat lunch. 

We went and ate at Chipotle for my last meal in Maryland before I go back. A while later, Gia told us that it was time to leave, I started to hug Hayley, Billie, and both Katies. I hugged Annie last, taking in her sweet scent and hiding my head in her neck.

Before we left, I promised to call her as much as I could. 

We departed around five minutes later. When we got back to our house, the first thing that happened was we put all of the laundry that needed to be washed in the laundry basket and then we go to the studio to see Abby, I am kind of nervous because I don't want her to be mad at me for not being able to dance because I got hurt. 

Gia opens to door to the studio and holds it open. I follow her to one of the practice rooms that I think Abby is in with either Chloe, Mackenzie, or Maddie. Maddie ends up walking out a few seconds later, finishing the private she had with Abby, we walk through the door, and I meet Abby's eyes. 

"I'm sorry, Miss Abby." I said, staring at the ground, too nervous to see her reaction. 

"It's okay Keaton, injuries happen. The only thing that matters right now is you getting better so you can dance again. I need my star." I nodded at her words, wiping my tears with the back of my hand.

Abby pulled me into a hug, allowing me to sob into her, upset that I ruined what I had going at dance because I wanted to try gymnastics again.