Eleven

"Hey are you ready to watch the game?" I asked Ally who was in the kitchen preparing snacks.

"COMING!" Ally said, she enters the living room with a bowl of popcorn, a bag of chips and two beers.

"I can't believe that all three of my boys are in the playoffs" I told Ally as I opened my beer.

"Mitch, Sidney and Connor, I wonder who's going to win" Ally says.

"Shush it's starting" I said as I turned the volume up on the tv.

Oilers vs Sharks

"LETS GO CONNOR!" I proudly said.

Hours later of watching the game the Oilers win in a very exciting game.

"I can't believe they won" Ally said as we started to clean up.

"I'm going to FaceTime Connor" I told Ally as I tried to call him. After letting it ring for a couple of times I end it. "He probably is doing some press"

"Hey let's go downtown and celebrate" Ally suggested as I nodded my head no.

"Come on let's celebrate the Penguins, Leafs and Oilers win by having some drinks" Ally said trying to put me in the mood.

"Ally i'm not in the mood, I just want to stay home in my pjs and talk to Connor when he has the chance" I said as Ally wasn't convinced.

"Girl you need to have some fun" Ally tries to persuades me.

After a moment of thinking I finally gave in. Ally was excited and told me to change into something nice for the bar.

                                  ~

We enter the bar to see it jammed packed with lots of Penguin fans gathering around drinking.

"Gosh this is packed" Ally said as I looked at her with a "I told you" look.

"I don't like this" I mumbled as we tried to make our way to the bar. We finally get there after minutes of struggling getting through the crowd.

"Drinks for two" Ally says to the bartender as we take our seats on the stools. The bartender comes out later with our drinks.

"Cheers to our boys!" I said as we both took a sip of our drinks. We decided to not drink too much.

"Hello ladies!"

Ally and I both turned around to see two boys staring at us.

"Hi" Ally and I both said.

"What are you two doing here alone on a Saturday night?" One of them said getting closer to me.

"We have boyfriends" Ally blurts out.

"Where are they?" The other asks as he got closer to Ally.

"They are at work right now" I said trying to keep my cool. I was getting uncomfortable with these boys close to me.

"How about you forget about your boyfriends just for tonight and we can head back to my place" the boy next to me whispered in my ear.

"Um no" I said as I got up and grabbed Ally's hand "We are going" and with that we both left the bar.

                                   ~

"Told you we should have never went to that bar" I said to Ally as we entered my place.

"Sorry I thought that it would just be us two having a girls night out" Ally said as my phone started to ring.

Connor wants to FaceTime

"I have to take this" I told Ally as I head upstairs to my room.

"Hey babe" I answered it as I plopped on my bed.

"Hey baby" he says as he notices what i'm wearing "Nice outfit"

"Yeah Ally and I went out to celebrate our boys winning" I said to him so he understands.

"Why home so soon?" He asked as I looked at the time.

11:00

"We left because two creepy boys came up to us and tried to hit on us when we clearly told them we had boyfriends" I said "Oh and congrats on the game"

"Thanks" he smiles at me.

After talking with him for about 2 hours I started to feel a little sleepy.

"Maddy" Connor said as I jumped a little trying to keep my eyes open.

"Huh?" I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Maddy you need some sleep" Connor says to me.

"But I want to keep taking to you" I whined.

"You can talk to me tomorrow. Right now you need to sleep" Connor says as I nod my head.

"Fine"

"Good night babe" Connor says to me as I see him giving me a air kiss.

"Good night Connor" I said repeating the same actions he did to me.

I ended our FaceTime and went straight to sleep.