Thirteen

"ALLY!!" I yelled from my room.

"What?!" She said peeking her head through the door.

"Can you check my temperature? I feel sick" I asked her she entered my room and felt my forehead.

"Your head is burning hot" She said as she went to get the thermometer. Minutes later she came back and checks my temperature.

"What does it say?"

"You're way over" she says as she grabs a box of kleenex and a garage can "Just in case"

Ally's phone goes off, she looks at it and then rolls her eyes.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"It's Mitch, guess who also got sick" Ally says as she starts to walk away.

"You aren't leaving me, right?" I grabbed her wrist so she can't leave.

"I have to take care of Mitch though"

"But Sid's in Washington right now and I don't have anyone to take care of me" I said before grabbing a tissue and blowing my nose.

"Wait I have an idea, just stay here" She said as she leaves my room.

"It's not like i'm going anywhere!!" I yell as I hear her car speed away.

Hours later I hear the door open, in comes Mitch carrying his pillow and a box of tissues. He looks dead like I am.

"Move over" he says as I moved over letting him sit next to me.

Ally walks in with a tray of soup for Mitch and I.

"Is this your idea?? Letting Mitch stay with me while we are sick?" I asked Ally as she gives me my tray and a spoon.

"Yeah so I don't have to drive back and forth from your place to his place, this is much better" Ally says giving Mitch his tray.

"Smart" Mitch says rubbing his eyes.

"I know and don't tell Sid but i'm staying in his room" Ally says turning on the tv "Eat your soup and relax" She leaves the room.

"Thank goodness she left" Mitch says as he eats his soup.

"Why are you happy she left?"

"Because she was being annoying in the car. All she talked about was how she is going to get sick after taking care of us. She kept worrying about herself as I was dying in my seat from how hot it was" Mitch explains.

"Yeah she really likes to talk about herself" I back him up as my phone start to ring.

Connor wants to FaceTime

"Answer it" Mitch looks over my shoulders.

I answer it and the first thing I see is Connor on his bed like he just woke up.

"Good afternoon babe" he greeted me.

"Good morning to you" I teased him because of his messy morning hair. But if i'm being honest her he does look really hot with messy hair.

"Sorry just woke up from a well needed nap" Connor yawns as I start to cough.

"Feeling okay?" He asks me as I finishing dying from my coughs.

"No she's dying!" Mitch says in the background.

"Is that Mitch?" Connor asked as I nodded and showed Mitch's face.

"Yeah and we are required to stay in this bed until we get well" Mitch says giving Connor a smile.

"Aw Mitch and Maddy and sick" Connor says to us as Mitch and I both give him a middle finger.

"I'm hurt" Connor puts a hand on his heart.

"We love you" Mitch says in a childish voice to make Connor feel better.

"Thanks Mitch I love you guys too" Connor says blowing a kiss to Mitch

"Okay lovebirds sorry to interrupt your moment but I want to talk to my boyfriend" I say grabbing my phone out of Mitch's hands.

"Okay just no lovey dovey talk while i'm here" Mitch warns me.

"Love it looks like you need some rest" Connor notices my baggy eyes.

"No i'm good" I say as I yawn.

"Go to sleep now, i'll talk to you later" Connor says.

"Okay bye Connor" I say.

"Bye babe" he says back to me.

"Bye hot stuff" Mitch says.

"Bye hot babe" Connor says to Mitch.

"I'm still here you know" I say as I end the call.

                         3 days later

"I'm not sick anymore!" I yell as I dance around my kitchen.

"Me too!" Mitch says coming behind me as we start to dance.

We put on some Beyoncé music and start dancing our butts off.

We were having fun until we hear the music being turned off, we both turned around to see Ally standing there with her arms crossed.

"Why did you do that for?" I asked her.

"You need to look after me" She mumbles.

"Why?" Mitch questions.

"I'm sick" she grabs a tissue and blows her nose.