The Break Up

CHAPTER 20

The next day...

It was Tuesday morning, classes were about to start soon, Eddy had decided it come to school early . Edd got a ride with Kevin on his motorcycle, and Ed had Foot ball practice ( I can't remember which day I said he had practices on and I can't find it without re reading the whole book. I tried, when I find it I will say. Also reading back I have a SHIT TON of grammar errors! I'm a real sucky typer. And I'm not even bothering to sensor out swear words anymore because it already too late. No use anymore. So if you sensitive to swearing. Then just ignore it! K? ) So Eddy walked alone.

( I was just walking around the hallway, alone, just to kill some time. I let my mind wander, but Edd just kept on crossing my mind. I just, can't help but feel like he sending me mix messages. Ya know? Like, one minute he acts all blushy and nervous around me. And the next minute he acts totally un interested. Why is he doing this to me?! It's driving me insane!! I mean, I know he doesn't really like me that way, but does he have to get my hopes up, only to carelessly toss 'em out the window. I may not show it, but have feelings, ya know! I'm made of flesh and blood just like every body else.

I walked around the corner, I saw Nazz walking down the hallway, I saw the way her hips rolled when she walked. There's no doubt about it, she was gorgeous, but still, she will never be as gorgeous as Edd, err, at least not to me she won't.

I looked ahead of me, there was Edd!
Ugh, but he's with .... Him.
That walking talking piece of trash, shovel chin.
God I hate him, he just can't give me a fucking break.

I looked at them, what is this? They weren't really walking together together. Double D seamed to be trailing behind him, and Kevin looked like he was walking faster, almost like he's trying to ditch Edd or something. Edd sped up and grabbed Kevin hand, and stopped trying to get Kevin to stop walking away from him. Edd had almost a sad and disappointed expression on his face. Trashy gritted his teeth and turned to face Edd. He looked almost like he was annoyed. Edd tried speaking to him, I couldn't quite here was saying, so I tried to listen harder, but still no luck. Even though I couldn't here them, it looked like Shit face was yelling at Edd. Edd looked upset, almost like he was hurt, what is this? Are the newest couple fighting?? I can't help but feel angry and happy at the same time. I thought back to when carrot top HIT my Edd, i felt my blood start to boil.

THATS IT!! I've had it up to HERE with shovel chin.

What the hell does Edd see in him!! He didn't change! He was an asshole then, and he's an asshole now!!!!

Edd shouldn't even be with him, he may not realize it, but I know that he's just not right for him.
I mean, he HIT Edd, actually HIT him!!
I can't let them be together, that's abuse!!
And he YELLED at him.
I can't let Edd date him, know that I know that he's abusive.
I would tell Edd what I feel about this, but I already upset him once, I don't need to do it again. I looked back at the fighting couple again, Edd looked like he was trying to explain something to Trashy. But then Kevin just rolled his eyes and stormed off.
See! He's disrespectful too!!

( Kevin's p.o.v .. Yup! His pov, let's see what he has to say for himself)

I rolled my eyes at him and stormed off. I love dorko, but he's just so goddamn annoying!! He never fucking shuts up, and he always goes on and on about lame shit, like school, and books, and feelings! Like geez. I can't take it anymore!! I need some space!! I thought maybe I needed a guy, I mean, all the girls I've ever dated when on and on about dumb shit like feelings. And since I was starting to kind of think about things like my sexual preference. I thought I'd give it a shot, but the dork is EXACTLY the same as all the girls I've ever dated. Annoying, ya know! All except for Nazz, but we broke up, or she broke up with me. I mean, what the hell! I'm like the greatest person to ever fucking live! It's not like she's gonna find someone better than me!