A\N

Enjoy the song above, I added it in to ease the pain of this boring a/n, it's important, so please don't skip it. Thank you.

Hello guys, as you can see, this is not a chapter, it is another update that tricked you into thinking it was a chapter.

Anywho, I thought that since I'm not adding another chapter until you guys comment saying if that the last chapter I updated not to long ago should be the official ending or if I should continue writing this fan fic.

But nobody commented leaving me any ideas or if I should continue yet ( btw , you guys have about a week to do that or I'm ending the book and starting a new fanfic ).

Ok, back to what I was originally saying. I thought that until the comments start to roll in, I'd give you a small chapter about..me. The author. If you don't want to read about my boring life, then skip to the message at the ending in bold letters, it's important.

*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*

User name: Kitten1134

Real name: Alex ( a basic name)

Gender/sexual orientation: Female, cis, and straight ...as far as I know😕 ( I have my occasional gay moments, [like when you see a gorgeous female who makes you momentarily question your sexuality].) so yeah, I like men.. Cis men, trans men, manly men, feminine men, women you sort of look like men..yeah. In simple terms, I'm straight, but open to anything.
What a long ass explanation. 😕 it should be able to be described with one or two words.

Physical features: brown hair, tan skin, a mole by my cheek. I'm not skinny, but not fat, I'm some what curvy. I usually wear flannels, jeans, baggy t shirts, hoodies ( not feminine clothes, sometimes even men's clothing, I feel better in them sometimes 🙂👚👖👔🎩)

( this.. This is why my sibling compares me to Marco Diaz, I realize what she means only now )

Age: ??? ( young )

In school?: yes, way past elementary though, I'm not that young.

Personality: it's complicated, I need a whole book to describe myself. I'm sorta introverted so it depends on who I'm with.

Likes: lots of things really ( food, cute things, cute gay couples, yaoi, rainbows/ things that remind me of rainbows ( my braces are even rainbow coloured) dark colours, sleep, YouTube, wattpad, fanfic, music etc.

Dislikes: lots of things, but I'm mostly neutral about things

Music: Pop, rap, trap, rock, pop rock, alternative rock, emo songs etc..
If you listen to Troye Sivan, nicki minaj, Beyoncé, p!atd, fob, get scared, ghost town, all the rappers, oln, etc..then you know my favourite kind of music.

Tv shows: SVTFOE, all anime, gravity falls, all 90s cartoons, Big Bang, two broke girls, friends, boy meets world etc..

Movie genres : action, comedy, thriller, thriller/comedy, romance ( sometimes ) and rom com's.

Extra stuff:
-Like drawing/ art
- has mild to severe anxiety (which sucks for presentations )
- self esteem? kinda low. Depressed? I wouldn't say that.
-single and most likely to remain that way 😔 oh well! 🤓 I HAZ thee yaoi!
-usually plays by the rules
- not in shape
- not exactly a ' girls girl ' ( somewhat tomboy )
-I can't lie, I'm kinda cheap. Not mr crabs or Eddy cheap, but still cheap until the point that 10$ is a lot of cash and $50 looks like $500 bucks. 😅
-etc

Please Read

Make sure to comment ideas for the next chapter, unless you don't want there to be a new one. If I don't get comments leaving me any ideas on what to happen next, or comments saying they want me to continue. Then chapter 36 will be the last one for real. 🙂

Or.. If you think that that was a good enough ending you you DO NOT want me to continue, then just say so and I will end it. Just make sure to give me ideas for a new fanfic if you want this one to just end already. 🙃

Also, if you relate to anything I said about myself above, then comment so I can't make sure I'm not alone.

Thank you.