Moral Support

CHAPTER 21

Song: umbrella by Rihanna cover by all time low

Doesn't necessarily have to do with how the chapter turns out, but I thought that this song best fits the situation and/or theme.

( ps. This may or may not be short, or at least shorter than usual)

So you don't have to go back to the last chapter to refresh your memory. Here's a summary of what went down, conversation only though, cuz I'm lazy AF.

Previously, on 'can't you love me instead'...

" .... I wanna break up"

"What was that?"

" I said I wanna break up. You make me sick"

" b-but w-w-why?? Wh-hat did I do-o w-wrong?"

"You did nothing wrong."

" THEN WHY DON'T YOU WANNA BE WITH ME ANYMORE!?"

" because dork"

" because why!?"

"Because I can't stand you anymore!
I thought I loved you but I don't!! OK!?
Don't make this harder than it has to be!!"

"B-but I don't u-under stand"

"You don't have to, now get out of my face dork! You disgust me!"

( and now back to the story)

( Eddy's p.o.v )

Did I here sockhead right just now!?

Cuz it sounds to me like he said trash face dumped him. It felt like some kind of huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders. Words could not describe how I am feeling, right now!

I looked over at Edd, who was sitting on the couch sobbing into my shoulder. I rubbed his back whiles saying things like ' there there' and stuff like that.

" soooo.." I started whiles he continued to bawl like a baby.

" he just... Broke up with you?"

He stopped his sobbing for a minute, looked up at me, then continued cry. Maybe even louder than before, if possible. I kept on rubbing his back lovingly. I felt like my happiness was being slowly drained out of me. Seeing him like this made me feel terrible. It was 102% pathetic!

( me: 102%, I don't get Eddy's logic.
Its probably why he hates math class)

I had to do something.

I heard his crying slowly come to a stop. I watched as he slowly got off of me and sniffled a bit. He looked at me with his big sad eyes. I pulled out a tissue from the box.

I pulled him closer to me and gentle wiped his eyes.

" better?" I said.

He hessetated for a couple seconds, then noded his head.

" good."

( Edd's p.o.v)

Eddy pulled me a little closer to his chest .Then he used the tissue that he was holding to wipe my eyes. Even though I had just had my heart broken a couple minutes ago. I was already starting to feel better. He gave me a small hug then turned his head to look me in the eye.

"better?" He said in a soft and soothing voice.

I stared at his face to showed a great amount of concern. I noticed I was staring, and quickly recovered and nodded my head.