PROLOGUE

Sun was showering its warmth, sky was in light orange and specks of blue shades. Its the early winter season she thought to get refresh herself in the freshness of the early morning warmth which was produced by the sun. She was enjoying her peaceful morning after fajr salah.

She was dressed in her plain black abaya, which had a self rhinestones work on the ends of her sleeves. Which are shining brighter in the sunlight, her head is cover with the the midnight blue colour scarf, and her face was covered with a niqaab. She was just mesmerised by the view which was infront of her.

She was standing at the bank of a river, the water was shining and glittering due to the light of rays that are emitted by sun. The reflection of sun that reflects on the water which gives a whole amazing veiw for ones eyes, a small whisper escaped from her lips. "Subhan Allah."

She moved her head from right to left to see if anyone is there, or not. When she makes sure that no one is there. She lifts her niqaab, to feel the cool breeze hit her skin, and, the warmth of the sun reach her soul.

Suddenly her mobile started to buzz in her abaya pocket, she fetch her mobile from her pocket and instantly her face lit up with a smile. She put her niqaab on and she said in her cheerful voice. "Assalamu alikum wa rahmatullahi wa brakatuhu ammi."

After talking for sometime she stand from the bench and dusted the dirt from her abaya and started to walk off to her home. She spotted her bike and put tge the key in the keyhole and turn on tue the engine and drove off to her place with a small smile on her lips.

***********

At some distance of the river, zaryaan sat at a bench and he was just sitting their and drinking water from his water bottle. He was sweating profusely from all the jogging and exercise, he had done in the Early morning.

He was enjoying the mesmerising beauty of the river when something, or particular someone caught his attention. He didn't want to stare at her but when he saw her face he was just amazed he couldn't tore his gaze, his inner voice told him to lower his gaze but he just couldn't.

When the sun rays fall on her face her honey colour skin radiates more and it shines like Allah blessed her with so much
Noor. Something or some words escape from her lips he was not able to listen bcz of distance.

After that she put on her niqaab and answered her mobile, and then after she left he was just watching at her direction with a small smile playing on his lips.

A small whisper left his lips. "Ma sha Allah."

He then went straight to his home. While back of his head he was still thinking about her. It's like her face is imprinted in his brain.

**********
Assalmu alikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu......and hello everyone there. ..

This is the introduction of my first work...hope you guys..like it...Please avoid any mistakes....

Am working on the first chapter. ..and I'll trt to update soon.....

Please do vote and comment and let me know. ..you're views about my work...

Until then. ..

Allah hafiz...