CHAPTER 29 - Make Me Yours!

15th February, 2018.

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: I met Prophet Ibrahim (A'alayh'issalaam) on the night journey (through heaven) and He said to me; "O Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), give my salam to your Ummah and tell them, that jannah is a wide plain with pure soil and sweet water. And the plants grow by saying, 'Subhan Allah, Alhamdulillah, La ilaaha il Allah, Allahu Akbar'."

[Tirmidhi]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 29 -
Make Me Yours!

Zaryaan felt so vulnerable, and helpless! Its was as if, something was going to be change entirely, if he didn't do anything.

As he gaze at his wife's way, with such tenderness in his eyes, that could melt away even a rock. It was his oh-so-sweet-and-sensitive-wife! We are talking about.

But, something in the way she held her gaze fixated down, staring at his clothed chest, with a creased forehead, and a pouting lips, made Zaryaan drew a deep and strangled breath.

Silence consumed them both, as she had a staring battle with his shirt buttons, and him with her down casted eye lids!

Is she going to be mad at him?! What's with that pouty-frown?! With the way she was avoiding his gaze, it was clear as day, that she didn't like what she heard!

Zaryaan was deep in his thoughts, with the way she reacted on his confession. When a soft hand, was placed on his slightly grown stuble, which was now looking as a beard!

He felt small circles drawn on his cheek bones, with her smooth and, thin thumb. He involuntarily closed his eyes shut, and leaned in her touch.

With a soft whisper, she broke the growing silence.
"Why?!"

It was just a mere question, but, for Zaryaan it felt like a huge amount of burden. Why? Because he didn't want to answer for that question.

For he didn't want her to feel like, he didn't have faith in her!

It was just an act of impulse, that he felt with Rehan. He got her in his life, after so much struggle and, pain. And, by loosing his beloved friend.

He didn't want, someone or something irrational thing, take her away from him. He knows, it was just an childish thing to feel. But, who was he kidding! He almost lost her, before even having the chance to call her his!

Now! He didn't want to let her go, never! Not until, Allah azzwajal, wanted them to be parted. Nothing can, separate her from him, except for death!

Once more, Zaryaan was snapped out of his thoughts, by her soft voice, and gentle touch, and caress on his face.

"Did I do something, that made you feel this way?!"

Zaryaan shook his head, and drew her further more closer into his embrace.
"You didn't do anything, its just me. Whose at fault. I was just being_____!" He sighed, and pecked her head.

She looked up, into his brown eyes, as confusion filled in her charcoal one.
"You made me happy, Iya!" He tapped her nose with his. Which made her gasp, as his breath mingled with her. Which brought a slight smirk on his face. Later she giggled, and hide her flushed face in crook of his neck.

"You too!" She said under her breath, which was so soft, that he didn't heard it. For which she was grateful.

For she was not yet ready to name her feelings. She for sure, knows that she was falling for her husband, but, there's this little voice in her head, stopping her from going any further.