CHAPTER 09 - I Do.

Assalmu alikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

Eid mubarak...to you all....

Here's the update...There's a surprise for you guys...go and read...you'll love it I hope so...

Okay..enough of my rambling....

Here you go....

1
.

.
.
.

2
.

.
.
.
.

3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...
.

..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1st July, 2017.

Narrated Sahl bin Sa'd: It was narrated that Sahl bin Sa'd said: I was among the people when a woman said: 'I offer myself (in marriage) to you, O Messenger of Allah, see what you think of me.' A man stood up and said: 'Marry me to her.' He said: 'Go and find (something), even if it is an iron ring.' So he went, but he could not find anything, not even an iron ring. So the Messenger of Allah said: 'Do you have (memorized) any surahs of the Qur'an?' He said: 'Yes.' So he married him to her on the basis of what he knew of surahs of the Qur'an.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 09 -
I Do...

Tears were running down her cheeks..,eyes were swollen due to crying...,her nose turned to pink. Everything about her changed. There was a heavy feeling in her chest, a huge lump formed in her throat. She was feeling suffocated, she can't bring out a word from her mouth. She was just weeping silently sitting in the middle of her room surrounded by her cousins and Imaam along with Aasiya's uncle and father, asking her acceptance for Nikkah, wearing a bridal dress.

Her hands were imprinted with henna, which turns out into a bright red colour contrasting her wedding dress and her fair hands. She was wearing a maroon colour heavy lehenga. With gold colour zardozi embroidery, her hair was covered by using the heavy bridal dupatta. Which was also a combination of gold and maroon colours. Her gaze was fixed on henna clad hands.

"Do you Aasiya Ibrahim Siddiqi daughter of Ibrahim Siddiqi accept Zaryaan Ali Khan son of Ali khan as your lawful husband in your Nikkah

"Do you Aasiya Ibrahim Siddiqi daughter of Ibrahim Siddiqi accept Zaryaan Ali Khan son of Ali khan as your lawful husband in your Nikkah.?" Imaam asked her., while her Fatima on right side and Sanam on her left side making her to calm and answer by rubbing her back.