CHAPTER 08 - Growing Feelings.

Ayesha may Allah be pleased with her,related that the prophet(S.A.W) said : verily,the one who recites Qur'an beautifully,smoothly and precisely,he will be in the company of the noble and obedient angles...And as for the one who recites with difficulty,stammering and stumbling through its verses.,then he will have twice the reward.

(Al-Bukhari,Muslim).

____________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 08 -
Growing Feelings.

"Siya, you have a call from Imran. Come fast." Raiyaan shouted from his bed room.

"Coming bhai." Aasiya yelled back and ran upto his room.

Its been a month now, Aasiya and Imran started chatting on mobile under Raiyaan's chaperone. Since Imran got her families permission. They gladly accepted because, he made the whole phone call thing halal way by putting Aasiya's brother Raiyaan for chaperoning. They got know more about each other and even they went for lunch. Of course with her cousins and Raiyaan with them. They are getting along well. And Aasiya was having positive feeling towards Imran.

Imran was so caring, and a responsible person. He put others needs before his. She remembered when they went for lunch. She got so nervous because she cares so much about her cousins and her family. When asked her for lunch through Raiyaan. She asked to her cousin to accompany them. But, he didn't show any kind of discomfort for them being there, actually, he make sure that they got comfortable. He didn't make them feel like out of place or unwanted. She was starting to like him, alot, she brought out of her thoughts by fingers snapping in front of her.

She shook her head while walking in Raiyaan's room. "Bhai you call me."

"Yeah, Imran wants to talk to you. So here." Raiyaan said while handling her his mobile. "And Siya. No need to put it on speaker. I trust him enough. So I'll be working on my laptop." She nodded and walked to sat on his bed.

"Assalamu alikum." Aasiya greeted him shyly, her heart is beating loudly. She was not yet used to this even they talk on phone twice a week.

"Walikum assalam, Aasiya. And Salam Raiyaan." Imran said, with soft smile.

"Actually, call is not on speaker. Bhai was doing some work." Aasiya said.

"Ohh! I thought.! Okay." Imran said while rubbing a hand back of his neck.

"Umm! Actually, I want to inform about something. Ammi and Abbu are going to come to your place tomorrow, for discussing and fixing the marriage dates." Imran paused for a second, after a deep breath he continued. "Are you okay with it, or, you feel like things are going to fast."

"Whatever is my family and my parents wish, I am okay with it." Aasiya replied, shy smile and her eye glued to her lap.

She was very well aware of Raiyaan across the room. He had a soft smile on his face, still eyes glued to laptop. After listening to her answer. He was so proud of his sister, and so happy that she won't disobey her families words.

"Don't you've your own opinion in anything. Either you say ask bhai, or, am happy whatever my parents says. Sometimes, I thought that you're just agree to marry me because of your parents say so." Imran said with a mock angry tone.

"I want you to openly say you're thought and opinion. What you want, what you like. Your the first girl think who don't have interest shopping, who don't have a word to say in her own wedding decorations." Imran sigh. When he didn't get any answer from her.