Lost in the Woods

Hanbin: Talks to his animal friends to tell him how to get out of the woods. Animals lead him to an old house in the middle of the woods. "Well... I guess we're gonna stay here for the night."

Junhoe: Decided to follow Hanbin since he needed his beauty sleep too. Who cares if it us haunted? Not him. "PSH... Why are you so scared? Pussies."

Bobby: Decided to follow Hanbin too cause he doesn't want to be left behind. When he saw the house in the middle of the woods, he faints. "We-we're gonna stay here?? *gulps* Tell me when we're outta here!"

Donghyuk: Calms the people who are scared. "Don't worry guys... Ghosts aren't real.... But if they are, don't be scared. They can sense fear."

Chanwoo: Doesn't really care uf he's lost. All he cares is his phone... Well... Until the batteries die. "I really don't care... *batteries die* OKAY!!! I DO CARE!!!! PLEASE!!!! FIND A WAY TO GET OUT OF THIS STUPID FOREST!!!! MY BABY IS DEAD!!!!"

Yunhyeong: Found the sign saying The Way Out. "Guys.... The way out is over here."

Chanwoo: Finally!!! Don't worry my Celly (name of his phone) you'll be charged up in no time! *ran away*

Junhoe: Oh that's great! I can finally use my facial mask at hime instead of the mud on the ground. *goes away*

Hanbin: *looked at Bobby which was on the ground* What am I going to do with you? *dragged Bob by the foot and followed Junhoe*

Donghyuk: C'mon hyung.. Let's go. *grabs Yun by the wrist and follows the rest*

Jinhwan: Was left behind coz no one saw him. "Um guys... Where are you??? Guys????"