iKON as The 7 Deadly Sins

Hanbin - Greed

You: Hey can I have this? *points at doughnut*

Hanbin: No! That is mine! You can't have it!

You: Why?

Hanbin: Coz I already licked it.

You: Ummm... How about that? *points at Popsicle stick that Hanbin is holding*

Hanbin: *quickly licks it* No! I licked it and it's mine now!

You: *looks at Bobby*

Hanbin: You think I licked that? *smiles*

Bobby: *gulps*

You: (●__●) *scarred fo lyf*

-*-

Jinhwan - Envy

You: *reaching the cookie jar at the shelf that Jinan can't reach*

Jinhwan: *glaring at you*

You: *noticed him* Wh-what?

Jinhwan: I hate you. I hate you.

You: Me? Why? I didn't even do anything to you!

Jinhwan: I envy you for being so Damn tall... I've been trying to get that cookie jar for three days and now you got it and you're gonna eat it now!!!! AGSBEKZMWJDMCJWNSICN!1!1!1!!!111!!!!!!

You: *shocked* Ummm.... I was gonna share it to yo---

Jinhwan: *throws tantrum* AHSBSAHEBDKSBWNDONFKEMSJDKSNXJENVKS!!!!!!!!

-*-

Bobby - Lust

You: *went to the living room to get your laptop*

You: *notices Bobby using it* *creeps behind him slowly to see him watching some viruses*

You: WTF!!! KIM JIWOONNN!!!!

Bobby: Oh hey~ *winks* I noticed you being so stressed this week so I decided to download some viruses in your laptop so you can let loose a little.... I also let you borrow my porn mags so you can... Ya know... Relax... You're welcome~ Bye~ *skips away*

You: *sees 101 porn mags in your bag* *looks at Bobby*

Bobby: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-*-

Yunhyeong - Gluttony

You: I'm thirsty...

Yunhyeong: Did somebody say hungry???

You: No, I said thi---

Yunhyeong: Nonsense! Here! *lets you sit down on the chair* Have my risotto, some beef bowl, ramen, spicy chicken, pork barbecue, ice cream and blah blah blah *keeps on giving you food*

You: But I just need wate----

Yunhyeong: EAT! *starts stuffing his mouth with seaweed wrap and pork barbecue*

-*-

Junhoe - Pride

Someone: *to you* You're so pretty.

You: Tha---

Junhoe: You think you're prettier than me? Well let me tell you a thing gurl... *brags about he got most photogenic as one of his ribbons and his awards for pageants and shit like that*

You: ..... Someone just complimented me and this is how he reacts? Wooooww... *leaves him behind*

Junhoe: Hey! I haven't told you about my most fashionable award when I was 10 years old!! Hey wait for meeeeee!!!! *catches up to you*

-*-

Chanwoo - Sloth

You: Hey Chanwoo! Can you please do your laundry! Your clothes has been sitting on the floor for days!

Chanwoo: Yeah... Tomorrow! *watching TV and playing with his phone*

-The Next Day-

You: Chanwoo! Laundry!!!

Chanwoo: Later~

-30 Minutes Later-

You: Chanuyahh!!!

Chanwoo: Laater~

-2 Hours Later-

You: What are you waiting for? Christmas?? Damn! When will you get up and do your laundry???

Chanwoo: Eventually?

-*-

Donghyuk - Wrath

You: *fangirling coz you're watching your bias on live TV*

Donghyuk: *reading a calculus book* Turn down the volume a bit... I'm reading.

You: *didn't listen*

Donghyuk: Y/N... Turn the volume down please.

You: *still not listening* *squealed like a retarded seal*

Donghyuk: /after asking you 173836284728 times nicely/ FOR FUCKS SAKE Y/N I HAVE TOLD YOU TO TURN DOWN THE MUTHERFUKEN VOLUME CAUSE I AM TRYING TO STUDY CALCULUS!!! DAMN YOU!!! IM HAVING AN EXAM TOMORROW AND YOU ARE SO DAMN MOTHERFUCKING NOISY GODDAMNIT!!! AVDVWJABEHIENSIEBID!!!!!

You: (●__●;) Dongie??

Donghyuk: *looks at you angrily* WHAT?!?!

You: Nothing! *quickly watched TV as you lowered the volume* ಥ⌣ಥ I'm sorry.

A/N: I'm sorry if this is not as accurate.... I'm trying my best here. ^^