Meet iKON

Hanbin: Get Ready?

r.o.iKON: SHOWTIME! ANNYEONGHASEYO! iKON IMNIDA!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!

Hanbin: Annyeonghaseyo my name is Hanbin but you can call me B.I... So... Ummm.... *nervous coz he knows the majority who reads this are girls* I hope you'll enjoy this book like how you enjoy our performances. And... Yeah... *fiddling with his fingers*

Jinhwan: Hi there! I hope you will enjoy this book and I hope that we'll have fun together every step of the way! *smiles*

Junhoe: how much did A/N payed you to sound this nice?

Jinhwan: just because you didn't see me being nice, doesn't mean that you'll start thinking that I am a bad person. *storms off*

Bobby: *turns around to reveal his mouth stuffed with pizza* *eyes widened* *quickly swallowed what was in his mouth* ummmm... Hi! I didn't know you were there... Please enjoy your stay here and I hope this book will put a smile on your face... Hihi

Bobby: *quickly went to flustered+frozen Kim Hanbin* *elbows him* Why didn't you tell me that we had visitors?! *blames frozen Hanbin*

Yunhyeong: Hello children! Let's have fun tonight! (IYKWIM(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Hehehe)

Chanwoo: damn hyung, can we keep it PG? There are some minors reading this, ya know? *rolls eyes*

Yunhyeong: what did I just say? *remembered you were still here* Ummm.... Please enjoy your stay here and please don't mind our weirdness or craziness... *smiles*

Donghyuk: Hi there! I hope that this book will be the source of your happiness! I highly apologize for my hyungs' weird behavior but I'll hope you'll understand... And you'll get used to it after a long period of time. *smiles sweetly*

Junhoe: Hey there---- wow! You're so pretty! Those eyes, those sweet looking lips. Damn~ you free later? I think I have a type. *was taking to a mirror* *noticed you* Oh hey there.... Hope you enjoy...*averts guys attention back to the mirror*

Chanwoo: Hi there. I hope you'll enjoy~ *doesn't say anything else coz he's too shy*

Donghyuk: *looks around*

*June at the corner fighting with Yunhyeong*

*Yun arguing with June coz he's been using the mirror for hours now, and he needs the mirror for him to apply lip balm*

*Bobby continuing to blame a fluzten (frozen+flustered) Hanbin*

*Chanu hiding coz he shy AF*

*Jinan still sulking at a corner after what Junhoe told him*

Donghyuk: *scratches head* smh..... They'll be fine.... And again, I apologize in behalf of the other members in iKON for out childish and immature behavior. *bowed at u 90°*