iKON as Your Older Brother

You: I am not gonna ask him.

Hanbin: Please. Oppa will buy you chococone.

You: I an not gonna ask Bobby...

Hanbin: Please~ *does face-kicking aegyo*

You: I am not going to ask Bobby if he has a girlfriend or not.

Hanbin: Please~ *pouts* I'm gonna do your History assignment if you will ask him. (Fun fact: Bobby confirmed that Hanbin is smart an is great at studying. He also said that he is really good at History.)

You: You.... Fine.

Hanbin: Yaaay!! Thank you dongsaeng~ *hugs you tightly*

-*-

Jinhwan: Yah! Give me my homework! *jumping up and down*

You: I won't give it unless you tell me where my favorite necklace is. *stretching your hand up coz you have his homework on ur hand*

Jinhwan: Come on Y/N.... I dont know where your necklace is!

You: Then I am not going to give you your 3-page essay about the food web then.

Jinhwan: Fine! I hid it at the tank of the toilet!

You: WHAT?!?!?! *threw Jinan's homework* *landed on God-knows-where* *ran to the bathroom*

Jinhwan: *saw his homework flying but landed at the very top of the shelf*

Jinhwan: KIM Y/N!!!!!!!!!

-*-

You: *squealing* Ahh Jimin Oppa~ You're so hot! Look at those abs!! Aigooo~~

Bobby: *slams your laptop close*

You: *eyes widened* *gasps* Yah! Oppa! Do you know how much this laptop co---

Bobby: Why drool over those guys when you can see this everyday? *lifts up shirt*

You: What The Actual Fuck Kim Jiwon Bobby?

Bobby: *lets go of his shirt* *smiles sheepishly* *leaves your room*

You: TF was that shit?

-*-

You: Oppa~ Can you do my--

Donghyuk: Calculus homework? Yeah I already done that... It was pretty easy dongsaeng.

You: It's not easy Dongie~ It's easy for you to say it coz you are smart. *pouts*

Donghyuk: You are smart Y/N, you just don't use your brain that much. *smiles*

You: WHAT THE--- KIM DONGHYUK!!!!

Donghyuk: Byee~~~

-*-

You: I'm home oppa.

You: .... Wait... Why the fuck is it so quiet?? Oh no!

You: *quickly went to your room* *saw Junhoe sitting down on a chair of your dressing table*

Junhoe: *has smokey eyes* *was about to apply lipstick*

You: What the fuck are you doing with my make up oppa???!?

Junhoe: Don't tell mom about this.

You: *dialing your mom's number* *was about to press the call button when June interrupted you*

Junhoe: Wait.... *squints* Is that my MJ shirt?

You: *locks your phone and slowly puts it in your pocket* Okay... We're even... I won't tell mom, kay?

-*-

Yunhyeong: Rise and shine my baby dongsaeng!!! It's time for breakfast!!!

You: *wakes up* *went downstairs grumpily*

Yunhyeong: I prepared you breakfast dongsaeng~

You: *glares* *glare was gone when you saw him cook your fave food*

You: Thank you oppa~ *hugs him*

Yunhyeong: Hehehe... I knew I can make you smile again. You're welcome dongsaeng~

-*-

You&Chanwoo: *playing some two player games*

You: Hah! I won oppa!!!

Chanwoo: No fair! You cheated!!!

You: Okay then! Let's have a rematch, shall we? *smirks*

Chanwoo: Oh it's on Y/N!

Chanwoo: *cheats*

You: NO FAIR!!! *headlocks Chanwoo*

Chanwoo: Help! Can't breathe!

Mom: *walks inside the room*

Chanwoo: *fake cries* Mom! My dongsaeng is hurting me~ We were just playing games and she accused me of cheating!! Wahhhhh!!!

Mom: Come here son. *hugs Chanu* you should not do that to your hyung again, understand?

Chanwoo: *sticks out tongue* Haha!