Chapter 2

*Evan's Pov*
The next day I woke up at the usual time. I lived on my own so I could do whatever I wanted in my house. I got changed and went to school. I saw the two guys and walked with them again.

"Oh hey guys look... The masked person is spying on Evan again" Lui said. I looked behind me and saw the masked person staring at me. I sighed.

"Definitely a secret admirer" Craig said.

"But they don't seem to be fangirling over him" Lui said. I stopped.

"You guys go ahead" I said.

"Why?" Lui said.

"I just need to go to the bathroom" I said.

"Well ok then we'll meet you there" Craig said. I nodded and they walked. I wanted to go to the bathroom to see if this person will follow me to the bathroom. Hell, I don't even know who the fuck this kid is which is weird cause I know everyone. If you know what I mean heh. I went into the bathroom and hid on the sink. Then I heard the door open and that masked person walked in. What the hell?! This chick just walked into the guys bathroom! They walked to the sink looking at the stalls. This was my time to strike so I tackled them to the ground pinning them.

"Who are you and why are you following me?!" I shouted. The person didn't say anything until they spoke up.

"Say goodnight Evan" the person said with a deep voice.

"Huh?!" I said. I then felt something poking into my neck and made me black out.

*No one's Pov*
The masked person stood up and stared at the unconscious Evan as a man in a red hoodie with big devil horns and scars on his eye came out from one of the stalls.

"Well done Luke. You're sure are skilled" they said. Luke smiled and walked over to him and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Anything for a brother Jonathan" Luke said. Jonathan moved himself away from Luke.

"Cmon we are taking him with us" Jonathan said.

"What about school? No one knows who you are" Luke said picking up Evan.

"That's the whole point... But I'll tell the school who I am however I will be a new student cause they only know the masked person as a stranger" Jonathan said. Luke nodded and they quickly ran out of the bathroom and the school.

*Jonathan's Pov*
We got back and I was puffed out. I took off the mask and threw it on the table showing off my clown make up.

"Did you get him?" A guy with a pig mask said.

"Yes Tyler we did. Luke take him downstairs to the basement" I said.

"Well welcome back Jonathan" a guy with chestnut hair said.

"Hey Bryce" I said.

"Yes welcome back Jon" A said coming down the stairs.

"Yeah. Ryan I need you to get the other prepared. We need to convince Evan somehow" I said.

"I'll get that covered" a guy with a monkey mask and dark skin said.

"Thanks Marcel" I said. He nodded.

"Alright gather everyone downstairs it's time to start~" I said. They walked off. This is going to be fun. Evan you will be mine!
==========================
Hey guys back at it again with another chapter! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter word count: 563