Chapter 8

*Evan's Pov*

"Evan why are you ditching science without me?" Lui said. I stayed silent. He looked at Jonathan and grabbed him by his collar.

"Why are you with Evan? I heard that you were gay and I hate gay people!" Lui shouted. Jonathan threw his arm away.

"Well get the fuck over it. There's nothing wrong with being gay and there's nothing wrong of me hanging out with Evan. If you have a problem than go cry in a corner" Jonathan said sternly. Jonathan was a little taller then Lui and Lui growled.

"Faggot" Lui said. I widen my eyes and Jonathan tensed up a bit.

"What did you say?" Jonathan said.

"You fucking heard me!" Lui shouted. All of a sudden there was a bang and a branch was falling from the tree above Lui.

"Lui watch out!" I said tackling him out of the way. I looked at Jonathan and I widen my eyes. His eyes were glowing and he was death staring Lui. What the fuck how is he doing that? Is he even human?

"Whoa..." Lui said staring up at Jonathan.

"You better watch what you say around me buddy cause it's seems like that single comment just made my bad side awaken" Jonathan said. Bad side?

"Huh?" We both said. Jonathan turned and jumped over the high fence and ran off.

"Oi! Jon wait up!" I shouted but he was long gone.

"How did he do that?" Lui said.

"I have no idea" I said.

"PFFFFT well I still don't like him" Lui said. I sighed.

"Lui you need to learn to not say that shit infront of people like him! You should get to know them first before you judge them!" I said.

"Excuse me?" Lui said.

"You heard me" I said. I was waiting for a punch in the face but he just sighed.

"Well I never saw you as the type of person to stick up for a random person. Especially someone who is gay" Lui said.

"Well... I'm changing and if you don't like it then grow the fuck up" I said sternly.

"Fine" Is all that Lui said. The bell rung once again and we both went our separate ways.

*Reader's Pov*
All the guys were chilling and playing video games until Jonathan slammed open the door panting.

"Jonathan? What's wrong?" Marcel said.

"Nothing... I just feel like robbing a place. What do you all say?" Jonathan said as he looked at them with glowing eyes.

"Sounds like fun. I was getting bored watching Tyler play MarioKart" Marcel said with glowing brown eyes.

"Same" Ryan said with glowing silver eyes.

"Let's get ready then" Jonathan said. After that everyone got ready with their masks and their outfits.

"Alright y'all ready to go?" Jonathan said.

"Fuck yeah let's do this!" Luke said.

"If y'all do good I might let you have some of this booty" Jonathan said swaying his hips making everyone else drool. Everyone quickly nodded and Jonathan laughed.

"Let's go!" Jon said. He went ahead as the guys slowly followed behind.

"Mmmmm his fucking booty looks delicious!" Luke said.

"You can say that again" Bryce said.

"You all can fuck off cause he's mine!" Ryan said.

"Wow Ohm it's not a competition" Marcel said.

"To me it is! This might be the time that I actually get to fuck our leader! He's still a virgin after all!" Ryan said.

"Yeah and?" David said.

"We are all virgins so get over it" Brian said.

"No! It's bad enough that he almost lost his virginity to his Ex Boyfriend Jason" Ryan said.

"Don't bring him up" Brock said.

"That's why I'm afraid that he will get hurt again. I want to prove to him that he can trust me and that I'm nothing like him!" Ryan said. What Ryan didn't know is that Luke and Bryce were thinking about him because they both were in love with him. But they didn't know that with eachother. Soon after they reached town and started doing robberies.
==========================
Wassup my Devils! Another chapter for y'all! Jonathan's bad side has been awakened or should we say Delirious hehehe. Everyone in his gang have a bad side. Anyways hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Word count: 709