Chapter 14

*Evan's Pov*
Tyler started rubbing my clothed member and I bit my lip.

"T-Tyler s-stop!" I said. He smirked and his eyes turned a bright pink. He then started trailing his hand into my PJ pants and under my boxers and I quickly grabbed his arm an glared at him.

"Don't you fucking dare Tyler! I'm straight not gay!" I said sternly.

"We'll see about that~" Tyler cooed in my ear. He started jerking me off and I panted a little. I tried so hard not to moan but then Tyler started licking my neck and I let a moan slip out.

"Mmmm your moans are music to my ears~" Tyler said as he started grinding on my ass. I need to push him away! I grabbed his arm and pulled it away and got up.

"Tyler! Get out of my room!" I said. Tyler growled and he walked towards me while stripping. I backed up and hit the door. I was about to open it until Tyler pinned me against it.

"Looks like I'm going to have to keep you quiet" Tyler growled as he ripped off my shirt and pants. I was left in boxers and he grinded against me again.

"S-Stop!" I said loudly. He covered my mouth and then ripped off my boxers. I blushed heavily and tried to break out of his grip but he was a lot stronger then I thought. He then thrusted into me and I screamed in his hand.
"I'll make this quick~" Tyler said. He pulled out then pushed back in quickly. He was rough and wasn't letting me out of this.

"Mmfph!" My moans were muffled into his hand as he started groaning softly.

"Ugh~ Your so tight~ I'm glad I got to this ass first before anyone else did~" Tyler said. I felt a knot in my stomach and I moaned as I came on the wall. He then came in my ass. He pulled out and I slid down the wall.

"That was fun~ We should do this again Vanoss~" Tyler cooed. Tyler got changed and went out to do patrolling while I crawled back to my bed feeling violated. That son of a bitch! I'm going to tell Jonathan tomorrow!

*Jonathan's Pov*
I saw it all happen. I was watching over the house until I heard muffled arguing. I used my powers and saw a vision of Evan and Tyler. Tyler forcefully having sex with Evan. This angered me a little because I took interest in him first! Even though I don't know him that well I may or may not have a small crush on him. But I'm hiding it for now. Tomorrow I'll go speak to Tyler and makes sure he doesn't do that again unless they give permission. After all... They need their energy for training tomorrow cause they are starting their new lives wit the crew as criminals. Should also pull them away from their boring Highschool life anyways. But it looks like Evan is no longer a virgin...
===========================
Wassup! Another chapter for y'all hope y'all enjoyed this chapter word count: 522