Chapter 23

*Ryan's Pov*
I sat in my room angrily. How dare Jason hurt Jonathan like that! He's gonna pay for this! There was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said. Bryce and Luke walked in and sat on both sides of me.

"What's the matter Ryan?" Bryce said. I didn't answer.

"Is it about Jason hurting Jonathan again?" Luke said. I nodded.

"I swear Jon needs some sort of bodyguard... I want to be that person! I want him to trust me and I want to show him that he can trust me... After all I love him" I said. Luke rubbed my shoulder and I looked down.

*Bryce's Pov*
He says that he loves Jonathan but... I have a feeling he just wants Jonathan to not be a virgin anymore. He needs to learn that there are other people who love him too... like me. I looked at Ryan and Luke and I imagined them two together. I gasped but then I kept my mouth shut and Luke looked at me confused.

"Excuse me for a minute..." I said standing up and walking out of the room. I leaned against the wall and thought to myself. Could it be true that Luke loves Ryan too? If it is true then I wouldn't know what to do. I don't want to fight him just to have Ryan. Luke suddenly came out of the room and saw me leaning against the wall.

"You acted a bit strange in there Bryce. Anything going on?" Luke asked.

"I was just concerned" I said.

"About?" Luke said. I took a deep breath.

"Well... I'm in love with Ryan but... I have a feeling that you are too and I don't want us to fight over Ryan... That's what I'm afraid of" I said.

"Well your not wrong about me being in love with Ryan but I assure you I will not fight you just to have Ryan" Luke said. I looked down.

"How about this, we talk about it and plan how it will work out and how we are going to tell Ryan. How does that sound?" Luke said. I smiled a little.

"Sounds like a plan" I said.

"Let's go. Ryan wants to be left alone for a little bit" Luke said. I nodded and we went back downstairs.

*Brock's Pov*
I was setting up dinner until Brian came in. I blushed a little and tried not to pay attention to him as I have a crush on the Irishman.

"Hey Brock!" Brian said.

"Hey" I said.

"What ya cooking?" Brian asked.

"Turkey with potatoes" I said.

"I bet David will love that if ya know what I mean" Brian said nudging me. I chuckled and soon laughed as Brian started acting like David. Soon David walked in and we acted normal again.

"Hey Brian do Ye know where Craig is?" David said.

"Um I think he's in the treehouse with Tyler showing him the world of video games" Brian said.

"Oh ok I'll wait until he comes down then" David said walking out. Brian then wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You know that I love you right~?" Brian whispered in my ear. I blushed as he unwrapped his arms from me.

"Can't wait for dinner Brock" Brian said. I don't know how I fell in love with that man honestly but... I'm madly in love and it will keep on growing...
===========================
Wassup another chapter for y'all! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and yeah! Peace out my Devils ✌🏻 word count: 590