Part 7

"Cassidy, no!" I heard as I fell to the ground unable to breathe and blood covered my hands.

"Oh shit, let's go now." Brooke said and all of them scrambled.

"Cassidy, can you hear me?" Liam asked looking up for me.I could hear Liam groaning in pain as he pulled on his restraints fighting hard to get to me. "Cassidy hold onto my voice, stay awake, please you need to stay awake."

Within minutes Finn, Bekka, and Emilia were there. Bekka came to me, "I promised you I wouldn't hurt him..." I muttered and coughed up blood.

"What do we do?" Emilia asked when she realized how much blood there was as she held her own hands to my chest trying to stop the bleeding.

"You bring Liam to the house in the truck, go slow and I'll get her back so her grandpa can fix her." Finn explained. "Wait for a while before you untie him." He picked me up and ran at his fastest speed to the house.

"Roy!" Finn yelled as loud as he could. "She impaled herself to save Liam." He set me down on the exam table in a room I never knew we had. My sight had gone fuzzy and I was slowly losing my ability to breathe. Soon, everything just went black.

I didn't understand what was happening. There was no bright light or being greeted by my dead loved one. Only him, Liam stood in front of me holding out his hand. I tried to get to him but every step I took seemed like it pushed him farther away. I was dead, I could just feel it.

Grandpa fumbled feverishly over me trying to save my life. I had passed out and now he was trying to sew me back together. The girls kept Liam in the kitchen as Finn tried to help my grandpa. "She's lucky she didn't hit any organs or any major veins. Go to the kitchen and get a bag of blood and the antigen. I'll get her cleaned up and up to her room. Make sure Liam stays put until I tell him he can see her." Finn nodded and left the room.

"Is she okay?" Liam asked shaking as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Roy seems optimist. She didn't hit any organs or veins so once we get the antigen and more blood in her, we'll know for sure. But for now, you got to stay down here." Finn ordered. Liam nodded and let him leave again. Grandpa had moved me up to my room when Finn brought the IV bags. Just like Liam, I had two IV; one with the blood and fluids, the other with the antigen.

When Liam was finally allowed to see me, he barely made it through the door before he dropped to his knees. I was pale and frail from the blood loss. My chest was wrapped with gauze including my breasts. To him I was dead, and honestly, I thought I was too.

I still chased him in my mind. My legs just flew above the world below. But then, then I just stopped. I was in front of a man that seemed so familiar. He looked like a younger version of Roy.

"Ohmy precious baby girl, I am so sorry. I never wanted this for you. When you'reready, go back to the living. But beware and cautious. There is another outthere. A Jensen female, your twin, be careful my baby." And with that he wasgone. And I was back in my body.

well then...

So there is another Jensen.. Do you guys think you've  met her already? 

Stay tuned...